Suave Naturals Conditioner - Fresh Mountain Strawberry, 22.5 fl oz uploaded by Misty S.

BY SUAVE

Our Sun-Ripened Strawberry Shampoo & Conditioner gently cleanse and condition with the sweet scent of freshly picked strawberries, bringing out the natural beauty of your hair. The hypoallergenic shampoo formula has a longer-lasting fragrance, while the conditioner formula provides up to 2x more moisture. see more...

Suave Naturals Conditioner - Fresh Mountain Strawberry, 22.5 fl oz
  • "Although it smells great suave doesn't do your hair any justice when you have long, thick, and stringy hair." in 1 review
  • "This conditioner left my hair soft and had a great smell" in 1 review
  • "It worked well for the price and it smells good too." in 1 review
  • "It makes your hair smell so good but it honestly doesn't do much moisturizing." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and have to use a lot of the product to get my hair conditioned. " in 1 review
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Portage, MI
This conditioner smells great, just like strawberries. However, do not expect it to work any miracles. Suave is great on a budget if you want great smelling hair, but beyond that it isn't anything special. This conditioner does detangle my thick hair well, I will give it that. But if you are looking for something special for colored hair or repair I would invest in another brand.
Misty S.
Misty S.
With a family of 7 people who go through copious amounts of shampoo and conditioner a month and this is the go to brand for us. We have been using this brand for so many years. Although it doesn't have the strongest scent and doesn't make you hair full or voluminous, it get's the job done. It costs what it's worth. I wish they would come out with more scents.
Brittny C.
Brittny C.
albuquerque, new mexico
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely LOVE Suave shampoo and conditioner. It's inexpensive. It smells great. I use both the shampoo and conditioner on my thick color treated hair. It does not affect my colored hair, which is a must, for those of us who color our hair at home! There's a variety of fragrances, and you can't beat how much product you get in a bottle!
Ngoc H.
Ngoc H.
Omaha, Ne
This conditioner is inexpensive and smells great. However, I don't notice any effect on my hair after using this product. It doesn't really make it softer, or more manageable. I just notice that my hair is a bit more "slippery" while in the shower, but once I rinse the product out, it doesn't feel any different.
Bonnie E.
Bonnie E.
Gillsville, GA
I think this conditioner works just as well as any salon quality stuff, frankly. It's extremely inexpensive and it's very effective. It makes your hair feel soft, light, and bouncy after you use it, and the scent lasts a really long time, which is something I tend to look for in shampoo and conditioners.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Imperial, MO
I like this product but my husband cant stand this particular scent. I like a variety of the suave Naturals scents. I tend to use the green apple or the freshwater. this works really well with the shampoo. If you are looking for a cheap but decent shampoo and conditioner then suave is the way to go.
Casey D.
Casey D.
I wasn't expecting this product to be very good because of the price, but it was surprisingly really good. It made my hair soft and shiny. My hair gets really tangled after I wash it, and this conditioner detangled the knots right away. Not to mention the smell was great and lasted all day!
blossom r.
blossom r.
Aptos, CA
I buy suave hair products for my kids since they are affordable and effective. I only wish the scent wasn't so strong. I like the fun scents that they come in, and the pretty packaging, but it feels like I'm putting extra chemicals on them when I can smell the scent throughout the house.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Louisa, KY
I love suave products. This conditioner makes my very thick and wavy hair not so frizzy and out of control. The smells are always amazing! I just put it on the ends of my hair first and work it in until I get all of my hair covered from tips to roots let set for a minute and then rinse.
LaQuisha C.
LaQuisha C.
Buffalo, NY
Pretty good for an inexpensive conditioner. We have always used suave since I was little and I use it still to this day when I don't need to use anything stronger depending on how I have styled my hair and how much product buildup I may have. I would recommend this product to others.