Suave® Naturals Conditioner - Fresh Mountain Strawberry uploaded by Misty S.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Our Sun-Ripened Strawberry Shampoo & Conditioner gently cleanse and condition with the sweet scent of freshly picked strawberries, bringing out the natural beauty of your hair. The hypoallergenic shampoo formula has a longer-lasting fragrance, while the conditioner formula provides up to 2x more moisture.

• How do you feel your hair after using it?1 Answers
Suave® Naturals Conditioner - Fresh Mountain Strawberry
  • "Leaves my hair smelling fresh and very smooth, very affordable and good quality" in 1 review
  • "That made my hair fall out like so bad I thought I was losing my hair." in 1 review
  • "This conditioner left my hair soft and had a great smell" in 1 review
  • "It makes your hair smell so good but it honestly doesn't do much moisturizing." in 1 review
  • "Although it smells great suave doesn't do your hair any justice when you have long, thick, and stringy hair." in 1 review
Melissa C.
Russellville, AR
I use this conditioner to CO-wash my wavy/curly hair. This conditioner is free of silicone and drying alcohols and is very affordable. I also use it as a leave in. It has good slip and smells great.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
I've mentioned this many times and I will never get tired, I love suave their hair products are amazing, they smell amazing and they leave your hair feeling so soft! It's so hard to believe considering that they're less than $2.
JAZZEDUP I.
Indianapolis, IN
When they say less is best. They hit it on the nose with this product. This is my go to conditioner for my co wash because it's inexpensive and I can use as much as I want within the feeling of heavy product. This is definitely a staple product for me!
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Por mas productos que compre siempre tengo uno de estos en casa,lo uso para hacer co-lavados para preparar mascarillas caseras y para el lavado interdiario del pelo de mi niña,fácil de desenredar muy satisfecha y mas que es muy bueno y económico
Charna H.
This conditioner, though it smells like, does nothing. I have long thick hair that takes to most products very easily but this did nothing but weigh me down. My little girl uses it and it's mild enough not tot hurt her but other wise we'd never buy it.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is just a good conditioner. It’s not a real thick conditioner, but it makes for soft hair with an amazingly sweet strawberry scent that lasts. It doesn’t leave hair oily after use or the next day, so I believe it’s work for all hair types. I just Love Suave’s superior, inexpensive products and would highly recommend this conditioner.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
I really love the scent of this product in my hair. When I used it, it made my hair feel very soft and smooth and shiny. It is overall a great product to try because it is very affordable and it gives your hair a nice look.
Anu G.
Walnut Creek, CA
A great beginner co-wash option for someone who is just starting out with the Curly Girl method!  Love the fruity smell - it's not too intense or sweet. My kids also use this as a light conditioner for their hair.  It's about as cheap as a hair product gets, and it nevertheless performs well!
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
This is another great conditioner that I really love. I absolutely love the smell. It makes my hair smell great for awhile. This is the best price for shampoo and conditioner. This conditioner goes a long ways. I typically purchase the family size and it lasts longer. Great product for an amazing price.
Alison O.
Nothing special here! The price is great but this product doesn't do much except for make your hair smell great. Doesn't condition very well. I would suggest if you're on a budget but if not - spend a few more bucks and get something that actually works.
Jessika V.
How do you feel your hair after using it?