BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel E.
Knoxville
I get sunburnt on my head a lot during the summer and when I do I switch over to this conditioner to take the heat out of my burn. It might be the placebo effect because I know there's aloe in it but it does the trick for me.
Jess R.
Austin, TX
I love suave.. it's always so affordable and never disappoints. It always smells good and leaves your hair feeling silky. I really enjoy suave products. And will forever buy their products. Thank you for always being cheap!
Diamantias Y.
Es riquísimo y deja el pelo muy sedoso suelto y brillante es económico y se encuentra fácilmente yo tengo un juego y estoy feliz de haberlo comprado porque había visto muchas reseñas de el pero quería probarlo y si que me gusto
Nikki H.
Pottsville, PA
Overall, I enjoy this conditioner. For the price, it is pretty great! Not only does it make your hair very soft, but it also leaves your hair smelling extremely good all day long. I was very satisfied with this product.
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
I've always liked using Suave hair care products. They are quality for the price you pay. The smell of this one is not overpowering which is a plus. It leaves the hair hydrated but not heavy. I will be trying more from the line!
Rosenna B.
Kinsale, VA
Suave water Aloe ans Water Lily is good shampoo and conditioner that sell for an affordable price. It works as well as most over the counter shampoos and conditioners. but with a twist. It makes your hair smell great.
Madi K.
Brookland, AR
The scent is pretty light and refreshing, but I feel as if this conditioner is too runny and doesn't work that well. I wish it were thicker and more conditioning. But it's really nice when needing a cheap conditioner.
Apoorva S.
La Vista, NE
I kind of liked it. I loved the smell of the product but the main reason why I stopped using it because it weighs down my hair and I already have very fine thin hair.  I can't think of any negatives but as a brand , I really like suave products. I loved their shampoos.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
Suave has always been a less expensive favorite of mine.  I like to use this when i know i am not going to be drying my hair.  It is usually less expensive than the rest of options.  i love the smell.
Alma C.
It's very cheap but it doesn't moisturize your hair very well. It has a very thin consistency thus I feel like it's not enough to hydrate the hair. But I guess for the price you can not complain. The scent is amazing though!