BY SUAVE #18 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alma C.
It's very cheap but it doesn't moisturize your hair very well. It has a very thin consistency thus I feel like it's not enough to hydrate the hair. But I guess for the price you can not complain. The scent is amazing though!
Madi K.
Brookland, AR
The scent is pretty light and refreshing, but I feel as if this conditioner is too runny and doesn't work that well. I wish it were thicker and more conditioning. But it's really nice when needing a cheap conditioner.
Apoorva S.
La Vista, NE
I kind of liked it. I loved the smell of the product but the main reason why I stopped using it because it weighs down my hair and I already have very fine thin hair.  I can't think of any negatives but as a brand , I really like suave products. I loved their shampoos.
Rachel M.
I love this product! Not only is the scent amazing, but it works. It's very easy to use and the bottle design is great. It's very affordable and you can get it at any grocery store/Wal-Mart/Target. I will buy again!
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product and can't beat the price. Suave is a great brand for big families because the sizes are large and the price is low. To top that off the scents are great. Plus one can use them for different hair types.
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
This conditioner is cheap but reliable. The scent is amazing and lasts forever! Before you go buy the expensive brand stop and buy this. You will not regret your decision and you'll be saving a lot of money in your bank
Mercedees R.
Wilson, NY
Unfortunately, this conditioner didn't work for me in the ways I had hoped, and the left over product clogged my drain often.. it didn't work into the hair nicely either which could be why the drain was so clogged.
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
It's ok. It's not my favorite. It seems to leave a residue on my hair no matter how much I rinse it out. It's great moisturizing I guess. Easy to use obviously. Smells really good. It just seems cheap and it's not like a thick cream it's more watery.
Amanda C.
This treatment keeps your hair super soft and shiny after you rinse it! The smell is another bonus, I like to keep it in longer so it is smoother. Very very affordable and overall I am satisfied not a bad product
Andrea H.
Tyngsboro, MA
smells good and is good quality, leaves my hair smelling good. Also is a good deal and can find it at any store like target or Walmart. Have used suave for a while and always a good backup product to use on hair!