BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Uzcategui D.
West Palm Beach, FL
I like the smell and texture that leaves in my hair, very silky, protect and care my skin, I love its aroma. I always take good care of my hair especially after giving it so much heat with iron or dryer, this is a good option.
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
Great, basic conditioner that is perfect for someone with sensitive skin or allergies. It works well at conditioning and detangling. I like the scent but wish it lasted longer. I feel like the smell wears off as soon as my hair dries.
Sarah R.
It's a ok product it smells good in the bottle but my hair feels about as nice and smells just if I used only soap on it. But it is cheap and gets the job done but just don't go by how it smells if that's what you are looking for
Vianny S.
I really like Suave. it is a very inexpensive brand, you can find it anywhere, it works well with my hair, leaves hair soft and manageable. Another thing I like about it is it does well on detangling hair and doesn't leave my hair oily
Chelsey B.
It makes my hair super greasy. I'm not sure if recommend it to anyone. It also makes the ends feel dry, but it's cheap so you get what you pay for. It's simple to use. Just add some to the palm of your hand, put it in your hair, & rinse. Just like anything else you'd use.
Amayara H.
Paterson, NJ
This is a very cheap conditioner that I often use when my Pantene one is running low. It's not as good as my Pantene conditioner but it's the next big thing. I always keep one stocked up in between my purchases of the Pantene one.
Lauren R.
Plainview, NY
Inexpensive and perfect for curly hair. No silicones no sulfates. It's thin, but it's perfect for leave-in conditioner. I swear by this stuff and buy it in bulk. If you're looking for a thick conditioner this isn't for you.
STARGAZER L.
I like Suave and their line of products. I absolutely loved the smell of this, but I didn't think it rinsed out well. It could have very well been me. I like the texture and how my hair felt after. It is still in the rotation of items I use. I just make sure the water is right temperature and rinse for an extra 2 - 3 minutes.
Rachel E.
Knoxville
I get sunburnt on my head a lot during the summer and when I do I switch over to this conditioner to take the heat out of my burn. It might be the placebo effect because I know there's aloe in it but it does the trick for me.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
I use this kind because I like the way it doesn't leave my ha feeling heavey at all and doesn't leave my scalp itchy and dry it also gives my hair a healthy look and feeling