BY SUAVE #20 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
STARGAZER L.
I like Suave and their line of products. I absolutely loved the smell of this, but I didn't think it rinsed out well. It could have very well been me. I like the texture and how my hair felt after. It is still in the rotation of items I use. I just make sure the water is right temperature and rinse for an extra 2 - 3 minutes.
Rachel E.
Knoxville
I get sunburnt on my head a lot during the summer and when I do I switch over to this conditioner to take the heat out of my burn. It might be the placebo effect because I know there's aloe in it but it does the trick for me.
sammie B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
i ussually dont buy cheaper brands for hair conditioning but when i find myself tight on money because lets face it, it happens to the best of us. anyways i found myself using this a few months ago and i never regreted it. the aloe in it helps hydrate your hair. it made my hair feel like i just used panteen
Sarah R.
It's a ok product it smells good in the bottle but my hair feels about as nice and smells just if I used only soap on it. But it is cheap and gets the job done but just don't go by how it smells if that's what you are looking for
Nicole H.
BAXTER, KY
I use this kind because I like the way it doesn't leave my ha feeling heavey at all and doesn't leave my scalp itchy and dry it also gives my hair a healthy look and feeling
Diamantias Y.
Es riquísimo y deja el pelo muy sedoso suelto y brillante es económico y se encuentra fácilmente yo tengo un juego y estoy feliz de haberlo comprado porque había visto muchas reseñas de el pero quería probarlo y si que me gusto
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
I've always liked using Suave hair care products. They are quality for the price you pay. The smell of this one is not overpowering which is a plus. It leaves the hair hydrated but not heavy. I will be trying more from the line!
Jess R.
Austin, TX
I love suave.. it's always so affordable and never disappoints. It always smells good and leaves your hair feeling silky. I really enjoy suave products. And will forever buy their products. Thank you for always being cheap!
Nikki H.
Pottsville, PA
Overall, I enjoy this conditioner. For the price, it is pretty great! Not only does it make your hair very soft, but it also leaves your hair smelling extremely good all day long. I was very satisfied with this product.
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
This brand has never worked well for my curly long hair. I don't recommend it if you can avoid it but you can't beat the price. You get what you pay for with this brand and unfortunately that is with most hair products.