BY SUAVE #80 in Conditioner

Buy on Amazon
Noemi G.
Los Angeles, CA
This buy was actually unintended but it turned out to be very good. It is very easy to work through your hair and it leaves a nice long lasting moisture in your hair after you rinse. I was very satisfied and I will definitely buy again.
Katie B.
Charlottesville, VA
This is a very budget-friendly product, and for the price I would say it works very well. The aloe one has a pleasant scent but make sure you smell them before you purchase because some of the scents can be very intense and odd. If you leave this in for a good amount of time you get a fair level of moisture. This conditioner isn't as disappointing as a lot of more expensive brands have been for me!
Chelsey B.
It makes my hair super greasy. I'm not sure if recommend it to anyone. It also makes the ends feel dry, but it's cheap so you get what you pay for. It's simple to use. Just add some to the palm of your hand, put it in your hair, & rinse. Just like anything else you'd use.
Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA
Great, basic conditioner that is perfect for someone with sensitive skin or allergies. It works well at conditioning and detangling. I like the scent but wish it lasted longer. I feel like the smell wears off as soon as my hair dries.
Angelaina A.
Tonawanda , NY
I love the smell of the aloe and waterlilly!! I often use it during the winter to help get some moisture in my hair, on top of getting that beachy scent when it's -7' outside lol I love the texture of my hair after washing and conditioning with this!! BONUS!! This is probably the best conditioner to do a Co-wash with
Lauren R.
Plainview, NY
Inexpensive and perfect for curly hair. No silicones no sulfates. It's thin, but it's perfect for leave-in conditioner. I swear by this stuff and buy it in bulk. If you're looking for a thick conditioner this isn't for you.
Vianny S.
I really like Suave. it is a very inexpensive brand, you can find it anywhere, it works well with my hair, leaves hair soft and manageable. Another thing I like about it is it does well on detangling hair and doesn't leave my hair oily
Shannon R.
Suave conditioner is amazing for my hair! It leaves my very course, thick hair feeling soft and smooth and smelling great. I am able to comb through it easily right from the shower unlike other conditioners I have tried. Great product!
STARGAZER L.
I like Suave and their line of products. I absolutely loved the smell of this, but I didn't think it rinsed out well. It could have very well been me. I like the texture and how my hair felt after. It is still in the rotation of items I use. I just make sure the water is right temperature and rinse for an extra 2 - 3 minutes.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
I use this kind because I like the way it doesn't leave my ha feeling heavey at all and doesn't leave my scalp itchy and dry it also gives my hair a healthy look and feeling