BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hattie H.
Saint Helens, OR
It's an alright conditioner. Not my favorite but I do use it as a detangler in the shower. It's really cheap so I don't feel bad about using a lot of it. The smell isn't bad. As for how well it actually conditions? I'm not sure as I use my preferred conditioner after this one has done it's job.
Samiah S.
Although I don't use this shampoo for my go-to hair are regimen, whenever I do run out, I've never had any issues in using Suave Naturals. It leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean and smells great. However, I do feel that the formula is not very nourishing/conditioning. But it gets the job done every so often!
Julia K.
One of my favorite brands and shampoos out there. Makes my hair so soft and frizz free. Very cheap and you can find it anywhere. It also has many different scents so it's perfect for men women and children. Suave Naturals Shampoo
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
Probably the cheapest brand I've purchased when it comes to my hair products, I love that Suave shampoo/conditioner smells really fruitful, I love that it leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. I was definitely satisfied with my purchase!
I actually love this product. For something so inexpensive, my hair always feels amazing after using it. It feels light and smells amazing. If I feel like I need a little extra oomph, I leave this in overnight and wash it out in the morning.
Abby C.
It's an okay conditioner. I didn't really like the way my hair feel after this. It's easy to use and it does make it somewhat silky. It's available at grocery stores and some drugstores that sell shampoos and conditioners. It's very affordable too!
Dominque S.
Riverside, CA
Smells great but that's about it. It doesn't RT the knots out of my hair unless I'm completely drenching my hair in conditioner. The smooth feel doesn't last long after shower. Only will use if I'm away from home and it's my last option.
Noemi G.
Los Angeles, CA
This buy was actually unintended but it turned out to be very good. It is very easy to work through your hair and it leaves a nice long lasting moisture in your hair after you rinse. I was very satisfied and I will definitely buy again.
Katie B.
Charlottesville, VA
This is a very budget-friendly product, and for the price I would say it works very well. The aloe one has a pleasant scent but make sure you smell them before you purchase because some of the scents can be very intense and odd. If you leave this in for a good amount of time you get a fair level of moisture. This conditioner isn't as disappointing as a lot of more expensive brands have been for me!
Uzcategui D.
West Palm Beach, FL
I like the smell and texture that leaves in my hair, very silky, protect and care my skin, I love its aroma. I always take good care of my hair especially after giving it so much heat with iron or dryer, this is a good option.