BY SUAVE #16 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Daphne D.
I use this product as a quick in shower wash out conditioner. It's inexpensive so i use a lot. I also use it for like a moisture spritz when my hair feels dry. I put some in a spray bottle with some oils and water. Works pretty good for a mid week moisture fix.
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
This conditioner isn't for someone who wants super high quality but it goes a long way for the price. The smell is nice, smell is high quality but the moisture and actual conditioning isn't the same as something that you would spend a few more dollars on.
Hope C.
Philadelphia, PA
Cheap and reliable product! While I do not use this product anymore, I did rely on it in college. It kept my hair soft and easy to style, and never broke my budget. Solid choice if you're looking to save a few dollars on your hair care. I recommend!
Beverly A.
Irving, TX
I've heard nothing but good things about this product, so I decided to try it. I was not impressed. My scalp was like it usually was, there was no change once so ever in using this product. I would not recommend it to anyone, nor would I ever purchase it again.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I love the Suave brand, it's very reliable and always has great products to try out. I love the smell of this conditioner, I also love that it keeps my hair feeling hydrated without leaving it oily and greasy feeling. Its also perfect for a cheap budget.
Kitty C.
Bridgeport, CT
eh it's not horrible it's just not particularly beneficial, I'm not a huge fan and it's pretty cheap. However it is affordable and if you are the type of person that doesn't do much to their hair or have textured hair then this product is perfectly fine.
Careena L.
Sylmar, CA
love using this product becuase it really softens my hair and entangles it. it is very easy to use in the shower. it targets to get your hair entangled and smooth when you get out the shower. it is affordable at any stores you go to. i was satisfied.
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
I have given Suave a try here and there and I'm not as satisfied as I would love to be, even though it's a great price point. For me personally, it tends to leave my hair greasy. But I do like the price and it smells great and has a variety of scents!
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
I purchased it because of the affordability. But I didn't really care for it. My hair is super super cry and this conditioner just didn't do it for me. Maybe it's because one of the ingredients is water? It might work best for someone with less dry hair.
Alyse W.
Indianapolis, IN
Aloe is a fantastic asset to this product because it not only soothes the scalp but adds a TON of moisture to dry, dull hair. This product is especially great if you use a lot of heat on your hair. For the price and quality it is a great product!