BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
Careena L.
Sylmar, CA
love using this product becuase it really softens my hair and entangles it. it is very easy to use in the shower. it targets to get your hair entangled and smooth when you get out the shower. it is affordable at any stores you go to. i was satisfied.
Cindia G.
Fleetwood, PA
I purchased it because of the affordability. But I didn't really care for it. My hair is super super cry and this conditioner just didn't do it for me. Maybe it's because one of the ingredients is water? It might work best for someone with less dry hair.
Mach F.
Orlando, FL
I just love Suave® Naturals Conditioner Aloe & Waterlily . I use it for my kids and husband. It’s easy to open and close. It has a great consistency with an incredible scent of fruit. Love smelling my kids hair after using this conditioner.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
As long as you keep your expectations proportional to the price, you will be happy with this stuff. Cheap, smells good, and gets my hair clean. However, it is not rich enough for me to use everyday. I keep it in our guest bathroom for visitors.
Alyse W.
Ann Arbor, MI
Aloe is a fantastic asset to this product because it not only soothes the scalp but adds a TON of moisture to dry, dull hair. This product is especially great if you use a lot of heat on your hair. For the price and quality it is a great product!
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
I have given Suave a try here and there and I'm not as satisfied as I would love to be, even though it's a great price point. For me personally, it tends to leave my hair greasy. But I do like the price and it smells great and has a variety of scents!
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
i happen to love Suave  shampoo's and conditioner's. I do not think that this product is expensive in comparison to other shampoo's out there and i but at least four bottle's every other week. I have been using this brand for year's and will continue to do so
Julia K.
One of my favorite brands and shampoos out there. Makes my hair so soft and frizz free. Very cheap and you can find it anywhere. It also has many different scents so it's perfect for men women and children. Suave® Naturals Shampoo Wild Cherry Blossom
Samiah S.
Although I don't use this shampoo for my go-to hair are regimen, whenever I do run out, I've never had any issues in using Suave Naturals. It leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean and smells great. However, I do feel that the formula is not very nourishing/conditioning. But it gets the job done every so often!
Noemi G.
Los Angeles, CA
This buy was actually unintended but it turned out to be very good. It is very easy to work through your hair and it leaves a nice long lasting moisture in your hair after you rinse. I was very satisfied and I will definitely buy again.