BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sara L.
Love this conditioner. I'm usually not a huge fan of suave products due to they don't make my hair feel really clean. But this one is great!
Daniely R.
This is one of my daily use products that I use for my hair, it smells nice and the price is even better. I totally recommend it to others.
Dayana L.
Doral, FL
I bought this once, the scent was very good, is a cheap brand and the bottle was ok, I will buy again if I don't have another option
Fidelina H.
Miami
Me encanta estos productos que son de la marca Suave

Pues te dejan una buena hidratación y olor en el pelo y su precio es accesible
Moraima R.
Corozal
Su olor es divino y limpia muy bien el cabello lo deja limpio y con buen olor fácil de usar en casa y es bueno para toda la familia
Sangeeta S.
Definitely not my favorite hair product and will not be repurchasing. It was affordable but I realized it made my hair dropped
Ninibeth E.
Barquisimeto, Lara
Me encanta su olor, es muy rendidor,, hace buena espuma y te deja el cabello suave y muy oloroso recomendado para todas
Joeline T.
Doral, FL
This conditioner works so good in my hair. It leaves my hair feeling really soft and hydrated. I even use it as a pre poo.
janna a.
Is good but as I need a little more like for example in my hair I need much more care I use it but not as main product.
Raizelle L.
Love this brand and all its products. They make great products very very affordable for everyone. Love this scent too