BY SUAVE #89 in Conditioner

Buy on Amazon
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
This product works pretty well. It is a great value, but not my pick for daily use. Smells nice
Harley W.
Cedartown
One of my favorite Shampoo's. Works very could keeps my hair soft and it's not to expensive.
Seanjalise E.
Long beach, CA
I love this product! It makes my hair look and smell good I can't get enough of this product!
Melissa C.
Agoura hills, CA
The smell is great and it's not to strong and it's inexpensive and you can get this anywhere.
Angelique G.
This product smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft and nourished. I recommend this!
Hannah P.
Very moisturizing. Good product. I would recommend to people. Very affordable. Works wonders
Alexandra E.
Bristol, CT
Does not work for my curly hair. It leaves it super dry and tangles even more. I won’t buy it
Cc B.
Tempe, AZ
This conditioner works ehh okay! Its not that bad and it actually leaves hair smelling good .
Jennifer T.
Tampa, FL
Smells really really good! Gets the job done and I always feel fresh and clean. Great scent!
Mike R.
Anchorage
While it is cheap it doesn't mean it doesn't work. Sometimes cheaper is better for your hair