Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Suave Naturals Conditioner Aloe & Waterlily

BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

4.0 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars42%
  • 4 Stars29%
  • 3 Stars20%
  • 2 Stars6%
  • 1 Star3%
4.02 / 5 based on 544 Reviews

Product Description

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Suave Naturals Conditioner Aloe & Waterlily
Suave Naturals Conditioner Aloe & Waterlily
Reviews (544)
Q&A (0)
Media (6)
Buy on Amazon
Kiria M.
Doral, FL
135 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 3
Muy bueno . A mi cabello le presto muchísimo, le dio suavidad, hidratación y brillo. También controla el frizz y no daña el cabello aunque lo uses a diario. El cabello de mi hija que distinto al mio también mejoro muchísimo. Lo recomiendo.
Samantha B.
Towson, MD
107 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite conditioners. It's best at detangling my stubborn curls. The pride is also a plus. I also use it as a leave in because it's not very harsh. I always recommend suave conditioners for natural hair.
thainar f.
130 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
Espero receber o produto para poder avaliar melhor e deixa minha opinião melhor do que está agora pois na vida temos que primeiramente experimentar para depois avaliar melhor o produtos,loja ou estabelecimento.
Luiz H.
20 reviews
Este shampoo é indicado para quem tem cabelos finos ou sem volume e tem como promessa limpar delicadamente, desembaraçando, hidratando e encorpando os fios. Vamos ver como ele se comportou no meu cabelo que é bem fininho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rebecca v.
Forest, ON
167 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 3
Love the long lasting scent it leaves in my hair. I also believe that it leaves my hair smoother and frizz free when I use this product for a long period of time.
Sabrina S.
81 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
The scent of this conditioner is very pleasant, and lingers long after use as well which is great. The only issue I have with this product is that I see that a lot of my hair tends to fall every time I use it, which is why i have used it sparingly if at all.
Emelyn A.
Hormigueros
12 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
Mi esposo y yo lo utilizamos. Me gusta su olor y como deja el cabello. Últimamente el precio a subido. Para ambos el producto es efectivo. Siempre lo compro en supermercados, tiendas por departamento u otros. Ya lo he utilizado varías veces!
alyssa m.
231 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 5
a super cool and refreshing conditioner i love it! it keeps my hair looking healthy strong and glossy for days super high quality worth every penny! i'd definitely buy this again once i run out of it!!!!!
Siramad C.
Coamo
141 reviews
This shampoo we regularly use it in our home, we all use it is very good shampoo since the name describes it SOFT as well as the silky soft smooth easy to handle I recommend it to all who buy it and taste it will not regret it ,, , Before using some that left my hair receco but now since I am using it I have no receco but perfect perfect, I love it, it will always be my favorite, I have heard of this product on the internet like youtube, yahoo, google, Pinterest, ,, etc, is also good price and economical
Anaika Leticia F.
santo domingo este
23 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
Este producto es muy bueno ya que te deja el cabello suave a si mismo como dice su nombre y también con una buena hidatracion no tanto eso también huele rico .
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us