BY SUAVE #16 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sydney G.
Pretty good, smells great, and perfect to have on hand when your in between conditioners.
Nicole R.
Hicksville, NY
Pretty good product overall and left my hair smelling nice I would recommend to people
Veronika L.
Shelton , CT
Not the best for your hair but the smell
Is nice and the price point is VERY reasonable
Rossalynn D.
Tucson, AZ
This conditioner is good, smells yummy and detangles my hair easily. It is a classic!!
Gwendolyn W.
We always used this product in my house. It's so good smelling and works really well.
Yurgenny G.
Copiague, NY
Aún no he usado este producto el que usualmente compro es el de coco me encanta mucho
Amy F.
St. John’s , NL
This is an excellent product to purchase. I really enjoyed this but for sure. It is not to expensive for what it is. I would recommend this item to everyone I know. And I would defiantly consider buying again.
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SK
This is a great conditioner! I love the smell of it as well. I get tons of compliments on show silky and shiney my hair looks when I use this. I do notice when I put the conditioner on the ends of my split ends it helps seal them and my hair is not as frizzy looking. It is very resonably priced as well. I can buy this at Walmart for 2.99$ on sale and I picked up a couple! I also like the added moisturizers in this conditioner it helps smooth my hair right up and its easy too style and comb through after I have a shower. Will buy again
Michelle T.
This product is very watery and I always feel like I have to use more than necessary to cover my entire hair and my hair is a little over shoulder length. The smell is great but I don't want to have to constantly go to the store to buy new products because I ran out.
Simply spectacularI would like it to have other scents to be able to have more variety, the fruit smells do not please me very much but if you get the objective of a good treatment on the scalp, satisfied, in relation price quality I find the right one.