BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
Sherryl P.
Suave waterlily smells amazing...It's affordable and moisturized my hair leavea it smooth and shiny
Amber C.
California, KY
Super conditioning and smells amazing. Leaves my hair silky smooth and shiny. Long lasting smell
Adriana R.
I like this product. Leaves my hair hidratated and very soft. Looking so healthy! I recommend it
Sharon L.
Troy , NY
Even tho these be $1 or $2 it works as good as L'Oréal products. It leaves my hair squeaky clean
Erin S.
Evansville, IN
Love the smell and the way it leaves your hair after using it. I would say it's worth the money
Cassidy B.
This is actually one of my favorite brands . Leaves hair clean with no left over dirty feeling
Natali P.
Phoenix, AZ
Suave is a good brand and I have been try this product for a while and is good and good price.
Patricia P.
The color of my hair looks shine and soft when I use it, its an amazing treatment for my hair!
Olivia F.
Niles, IL
The smell of this product is fantastic. Super smooth, and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy.
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
This product works pretty well. It is a great value, but not my pick for daily use. Smells nice