BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SC
This is a great conditioner! I love the smell of it as well. I get tons of compliments on show silky and shiney my hair looks when I use this. I do notice when I put the conditioner on the ends of my split ends it helps seal them and my hair is not as frizzy looking. It is very resonably priced as well. I can buy this at Walmart for 2.99$ on sale and I picked up a couple! I also like the added moisturizers in this conditioner it helps smooth my hair right up and its easy too style and comb through after I have a shower. Will buy again
Michelle T.
This product is very watery and I always feel like I have to use more than necessary to cover my entire hair and my hair is a little over shoulder length. The smell is great but I don't want to have to constantly go to the store to buy new products because I ran out.
FRAYMAR N.
ANZOATEGUI
Simply spectacularI would like it to have other scents to be able to have more variety, the fruit smells do not please me very much but if you get the objective of a good treatment on the scalp, satisfied, in relation price quality I find the right one.
Crissie W.
This conditioner is ok. It made my hair oily looking. It's not very effective for my curly hair. If you have thin hair you probably don't want to use it. The only thing good about it is the price because it is super cheap. I will not be using it
Katt R.
I baught this cuz it smelled awesome but unfortunately it just didn't work for me ,, I have super super long hair & it's thin,, I was hoping it would work cuz it was cheap but my hair felt waxy & like straw after which is weird considering my hair isn't color treated & very healthy,,
Sharon T.
Markham , ON
Pretty okay conditioner although it didn't make my hair as soft as the Cantu one does. If your hair isn't so coarse or prone to dryness, this condtioner could be good for you. Suave Naturals® Sweet Pea & Violet Body Lotion
Kiria M.
Doral, FL
Muy bueno . A mi cabello le presto muchísimo, le dio suavidad, hidratación y brillo. También controla el frizz y no daña el cabello aunque lo uses a diario. El cabello de mi hija que distinto al mio también mejoro muchísimo. Lo recomiendo.
Samantha B.
Towson, MD
This is one of my favorite conditioners. It's best at detangling my stubborn curls. The pride is also a plus. I also use it as a leave in because it's not very harsh. I always recommend suave conditioners for natural hair.
thainar f.
Espero receber o produto para poder avaliar melhor e deixa minha opinião melhor do que está agora pois na vida temos que primeiramente experimentar para depois avaliar melhor o produtos,loja ou estabelecimento.
Luiz H.
Este shampoo é indicado para quem tem cabelos finos ou sem volume e tem como promessa limpar delicadamente, desembaraçando, hidratando e encorpando os fios. Vamos ver como ele se comportou no meu cabelo que é bem fininho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!