BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily S.
Allston, MA
I love this conditioner and the shampoo too. It is a great price for a product that really works. It leaves my hair feeling really soft and it detangles everything. A little bit goes a long way with this product. It also makes my hair very moisturized and shiny and smells amazing!
Lindsay J.
 Love Suave products and even their shampoo and conditioners! I use the clarifying shampoo and conditioner in the summer since I'm around a pool a lot. It very affordable price for anyone.  The clarifying helps put moisture and cleanse your hair from the chlorine in the pool.
laurinda r.
Brockton, MA
Don't judge this product by its cover because it actually works really well. It's one of the cheapest hair product you will find but works very well and smells amazing too! I highly recommend it if you haven't not already tried it
Nicole M.
Girardville, PA
This is the 2nd time we have used Sure Safe & as my husband has pre existing problems they were very helpful & made it very easy for me to cover him & I felt secure that if anything happened we were covered. Both times we didn't have to make any claims thankfully & had a great holiday.
Brianna C.
This has to be one of my favorite conditioners of all time !! Literally makes my hair knot free !! Amazing. My hair is think, I have a lot of it and it's semi wavy, and it works wonders !! I have like 20 of these in my cabinet, literally haha ! Completely recommend (:
Janie V.
Smells amazing and for the price you really can't go wrong. I like that they always have so many scents to choose from and colors. It's a very thick formula for a conditioner. I've had other more expensive ones that were actually more watered down. But not this one. :)
Sabrina C.
sauve is such a know brand, and most people glance at it and don't trust it. but i swear by sauve its cheap and really works. Its one of my favorite bands to use and makes my hair feel soft and amazing and smells delicious. i always receive compliments after using this
Alexandria C.
I keep lots of bottles of these around the house in different fragrances. Good for detangling my hair and my daughters. It leaves a shine if you use it as a deep condition. Its cheap but works great..you can get it anywhere from target to family dollar. I recommend.
Julie K.
Super affordable to use on a daily basis.  It works as a great detangler but really isnt a deep conditioning conditioner.  I love the price and would highly recommend to anyone that is on a budget.  Thank you for keeping things real for real people
Daphne D.
I use this product as a quick in shower wash out conditioner. It's inexpensive so i use a lot. I also use it for like a moisture spritz when my hair feels dry. I put some in a spray bottle with some oils and water. Works pretty good for a mid week moisture fix.