BY SUAVE #89 in Conditioner

Buy on Amazon
Lindsay J.
 Love Suave products and even their shampoo and conditioners! I use the clarifying shampoo and conditioner in the summer since I'm around a pool a lot. It very affordable price for anyone.  The clarifying helps put moisture and cleanse your hair from the chlorine in the pool.
Sabrina C.
sauve is such a know brand, and most people glance at it and don't trust it. but i swear by sauve its cheap and really works. Its one of my favorite bands to use and makes my hair feel soft and amazing and smells delicious. i always receive compliments after using this
Brianna C.
Hialeah, FL
This has to be one of my favorite conditioners of all time !! Literally makes my hair knot free !! Amazing. My hair is think, I have a lot of it and it's semi wavy, and it works wonders !! I have like 20 of these in my cabinet, literally haha ! Completely recommend (:
Alexandria C.
I keep lots of bottles of these around the house in different fragrances. Good for detangling my hair and my daughters. It leaves a shine if you use it as a deep condition. Its cheap but works great..you can get it anywhere from target to family dollar. I recommend.
Julie K.
Super affordable to use on a daily basis.  It works as a great detangler but really isnt a deep conditioning conditioner.  I love the price and would highly recommend to anyone that is on a budget.  Thank you for keeping things real for real people
Daphne D.
I use this product as a quick in shower wash out conditioner. It's inexpensive so i use a lot. I also use it for like a moisture spritz when my hair feels dry. I put some in a spray bottle with some oils and water. Works pretty good for a mid week moisture fix.
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
This conditioner isn't for someone who wants super high quality but it goes a long way for the price. The smell is nice, smell is high quality but the moisture and actual conditioning isn't the same as something that you would spend a few more dollars on.
Hope C.
Ardmore, PA
Cheap and reliable product! While I do not use this product anymore, I did rely on it in college. It kept my hair soft and easy to style, and never broke my budget. Solid choice if you're looking to save a few dollars on your hair care. I recommend!
Kitty C.
Bridgeport, CT
eh it's not horrible it's just not particularly beneficial, I'm not a huge fan and it's pretty cheap. However it is affordable and if you are the type of person that doesn't do much to their hair or have textured hair then this product is perfectly fine.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I love the Suave brand, it's very reliable and always has great products to try out. I love the smell of this conditioner, I also love that it keeps my hair feeling hydrated without leaving it oily and greasy feeling. Its also perfect for a cheap budget.