BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
Tanya L.
This was a good product provuded the coverage for maximium softness. Nice fragrance of aloe several washes
Abigail G.
Suave is good for the price. It smells good but the scent doesn't last. It does keep my hair feeling nice.
Destiny A.
Hialeah, FL
Love the smell!! It leaves my hair looking good and smelling good! My hair feels so silky smooth afterwards
Sam R.
You can buy these at dollar tree or 99cent store sometimes dollar tree gets good name brand stuff sometimes
Whitney P.
Chicago
I love using this product when I'm on a budget it leaves on my hair feeling soft and sliky with shiny.💜💜💜💜
Wilka H.
East Elmhurst, NY
El olor a frescura y sobre todo lo sedoso y saludable que deja mi cabello , me encantan los productos suave
Nancy K.
Lowell, MA
I love suave. Super cheap and it smells really good. Works pretty good for me....no complaints about this.
Elannah L.
Concord, NH
I just can’t stand the smell of this shampoo I think it brings back to many horrible memories. 🙁 not for me
Vivian b.
Dover, DE
It's amazing it works and leaves your hair feeling great and it smells great while it rejuvenates your hair
Flor S.
My husband loves this brand for my hair he says it leaves my hair so beautiful.. it smells really good too.