BY SUAVE #20 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elannah L.
Concord, NH
I just can’t stand the smell of this shampoo I think it brings back to many horrible memories. 🙁 not for me
Destiny A.
Hialeah, FL
Love the smell!! It leaves my hair looking good and smelling good! My hair feels so silky smooth afterwards
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA
Great conditioner from suave, I my hair soft and silky all day, my family and friends like it too, so nice.
Laura G.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
This is a great drugstore level product for your hair. It always is reliable and smells good. Great price
stefanie b.
I love using there shampoo it smell good and it's affordable and last a long time and I get my at target
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Smells so good! Helps with my tender scalp as well. You can get it at most drug stores. Simple and cheap!
Allyssa M.
Cazenovia, NY
This brand is a great, cheaper option to more expensive brands in stores. It leaves my hair very smooth.
claudia F.
Tukwila, WA
Love it works great smells great and leaves hair silky and creamy last long and great product i recommend
Carla W.
Statesville, NC
Smells great but it stripped my perm. I stopped using their products years ago after that bad experience.
Laura C.
Puyallup, WA
Smells nice! This rinses out easily and does not leave any residue in hair. Hair was soft and manageable.