BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie M.
Suave Aloe Conditioner is just okay but good to have in hand if you run out of your normal conditioner.
Aubrie L.
it leaves hair very soft i personally did not like the smell tho. it's a decent product for the price.
Tee H.
Best inexpensive conditioner on the market. The scent is heavenly...while the product is moisturizing.
Taina G.
I just love using Suave conditioners. Suave conditioners leave my hair really soft and smelling great.
Jessica N.
Bronx, NY
It's not bad for the price. It smells wonderful. Makes hair soft and manageable . It was very effective
ju s.
Suave arrasando nos produtos simplesmente incrível muito bom resultado extraordinário adorei o produto
Mariela R.
London, ON
I love the smell of it and how great my hair looks after I use it. Definitely one of my favourite ones
Jennylynne D.
Delmont, PA
It's not my favorite. It smells super sweet and softens my hair but it leaves a bit of a residue too
Johura M.
Brooklyn, NY
This conditioner smells great!! It's so cheap and great for the price. I would definitely repurchase
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Awesome shampoo and conditioner makes my hair smell so good. And love the way it makes my hair feel.