BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Wilka H.
East Elmhurst, NY
El olor a frescura y sobre todo lo sedoso y saludable que deja mi cabello , me encantan los productos suave
Sam R.
You can buy these at dollar tree or 99cent store sometimes dollar tree gets good name brand stuff sometimes
Diana L.
San Diego, CA
This product only used once, but I did not like it very much .... I think I left my hair very dry ... 🙈🙈😐😐
SYIMONE🙈❤😻💦 M.
Detroit
Loveeeee Loveeeee high-quality affordable conditioners . I suggest you pick these up. They are really good
Allison C.
This Suave aloe treatment is very helpful. My expectations were absolutely met and I love Suave altogether.
Jazmen D.
Goldsboro, NC
This conditioner really blesses my hair it makes it feel soft and light.. not all weighed down and heavy .
Laura G.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great drugstore level product for your hair. It always is reliable and smells good. Great price
Allyson B.
Lawtey, FL
This conditioner helps hydrate my hair. It smells good, is affordable, and works. Great drugstore option
Allyssa M.
Cazenovia, NY
This brand is a great, cheaper option to more expensive brands in stores. It leaves my hair very smooth.
Linda G.
Great smell. Great price. Great quality. Overall great product that made my hair look and feel very nice.