BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Fábia A.
Produto aprovado por mim e pelas minhas amigas. Ótima facilidade na aplicação e acessível devido a qualidade.
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
This conditioner is amazing,  I really love how it leaves my hair.Also it smells so delicious which  is great!!
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Muy buen producto no me arrepiento de a verlo comprado. Deja el cabello súper suave y el olor es súper rico.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA
Great conditioner from suave, I my hair soft and silky all day, my family and friends like it too, so nice.
Sam R.
You can buy these at dollar tree or 99cent store sometimes dollar tree gets good name brand stuff sometimes
Abigail G.
Suave is good for the price. It smells good but the scent doesn't last. It does keep my hair feeling nice.
Wilka H.
East Elmhurst, NY
El olor a frescura y sobre todo lo sedoso y saludable que deja mi cabello , me encantan los productos suave
Jazmen D.
Goldsboro, NC
This conditioner really blesses my hair it makes it feel soft and light.. not all weighed down and heavy .
Vivian b.
Magnolia, DE
It's amazing it works and leaves your hair feeling great and it smells great while it rejuvenates your hair
Flor S.
My husband loves this brand for my hair he says it leaves my hair so beautiful.. it smells really good too.