BY SUAVE #20 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cynthia H.
Very affordable brand and still works great ! This particular one smells soo amazing and leaves hair very soft !
Marie G.
Reading , PA
I love the scent of this product! It works amazingly and is very reasonably priced. I would purchase this again!
Baylee
This product keeps my head from dry skin and itchiness. It was effective overtime. Over all perfect for dry skin
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
This is a great Suave conditioner I like this conditioner because I left my hair very moisturized and very silky
Priscilla S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Not really a big fan of this one. Didn't do much for my hair but it was affordable and easy to find at Walmart
me love, ago that the hair is keep in its place, help to keep the frizz under control. its price is accessible.
Amber M.
Cape Coral, FL
This is so affordable and it works so well. This conditioner smells great and makes your hair look even Better
Johanna Y R.
Is a good product I like its smell leaves my hair soft but as my hair is quickly gets oily from the rest I like
Katie H.
Elk Park, NC
This is a good summertime cheap conditioner that i usually fall back to while on vacation! Love suaves scents!
melissa m.
The smell is amazing, it leaves my hair so soft and it looks that way too. I'm always telling friends to use it