BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Fábia A.
Produto aprovado por mim e pelas minhas amigas. Ótima facilidade na aplicação e acessível devido a qualidade.
Miss Kay w.
It's alright. It didn't give me satisfaction. I ended up have a reaction to it so I really don't care for it
Morgan E.
Colo Spgs, CO
This stuff is pretty decent. Not the best, but I do use it. I like the smell, and I like the thickness of it.
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
This conditioner is amazing,  I really love how it leaves my hair.Also it smells so delicious which  is great!!
Rachel P.
Clearfield , Ky
Suave has amazing shampoos and conditioners for an amazing price! It leaves my hair soft and smelling great!
Alice L.
Smell doesnt last at all but it feels super soft on my hair :)) but i dont recommend because its not so good
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Muy buen producto no me arrepiento de a verlo comprado. Deja el cabello súper suave y el olor es súper rico.
Nia H.
Birmingham, AL
This shampoo looks like it smell lile coconut iw ould want ro uae it in ky hair because it oooks vety useful
Caroline O.
brooklyn
I love the scent , softness of it when I pour it and makes my hair smell amazing as well feels amazing soft .
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Suave hair care is very good for the price it costs. It makes the hair look nice and leaves nice and smooth.