BY SUAVE

Angely S.
Love not only the price but how manageable it leaves my daughter's hair. Light and leaves the hair beautiful. Lovee.
Carrie E.
Wellsboro, PA
Great product. Good price for quality of product. Nice scent and not heavy at all. Leaves my hair soft and manageable
Maggie B.
West Seneca, NY
This does condition well, but it irritates my scalp really bad. I don't prefer it at all. You get what you pay for
Alaina H.
Raleigh, NC
This product is alright. Personally, I prefer head and shoulders but if that cannot be found, this is alright too!
Julieta C.
782 w campbell Raymondville, TX
Mi esposo y yo lo usamos para tratamiento de la caspa hasta ahorita creo esta funcionando al momento lo recomiendo
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
Did not work good smells good but not work good does not condition very well my hair was very rough after the fact
Allysia G.
Sacramento, CA
This product is affordable and it works great my hair is tangle free and soft after using it. I highly recommend it
Caroline C.
Phoenix, AZ
this conditioner makes my hair so soft and detangled. it smells really nice and the color also makes it appealing.
Amy L.
I absolutely love this product it is awesome can't wait to purchase similar products from this brand it works great
Amber S.
Shelbyville tn
My dad used to buy thins for me and my brothers when we were kids lol very very cheap but hey it got the job donel

Amazon