BY SUAVE #17 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cassidy G.
Denton, TX
This smells absolutely wonderful and for the price you just cant beat how well it works and long the bittle lasts
Marie G.
Reading , PA
I love the scent of this product! It works amazingly and is very reasonably priced. I would purchase this again!
Christina B.
Arlington, TX
It really gets my curls hyrated and leves them super bouncey and soft. I love the smell of this product as well.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
This is a great Suave conditioner I like this conditioner because I left my hair very moisturized and very silky
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
Keeps my hair soft I can brush my hair after a shower. Keeps my hair silky smooth my hair looks great I recommend
Baylee
This product keeps my head from dry skin and itchiness. It was effective overtime. Over all perfect for dry skin
Serena B.
Medford, OR
Smells wonderful. Nice clean scent. Doesn't weigh my hair down & does a good job conditioning & making hair soft
gurlsss2000 g.
I love this product, i always use this product on my hair for years. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Amanda H.
Philadelphia, PA
i have two atm!! i love the smell && i love how it leaves my hair super soft! i definitely recommend you try it!
Amber M.
Cape Coral, FL
This is so affordable and it works so well. This conditioner smells great and makes your hair look even Better