BY SUAVE #80 in Conditioner

Buy on Amazon
Kayla C.
Sheridan, IN
Suave is a great product for those of us on a budget. It is a quality company with quality products. Love their stuff.
Monika P.
Mesa, AZ
This works good and has a nice smell to it as well. I recommend buying this, but I always prefer Pantene over Suave.
Carrie E.
Wellsboro, PA
Great product. Good price for quality of product. Nice scent and not heavy at all. Leaves my hair soft and manageable
Karina P.
San Antonio, TX
I have thick hair and love suave because it light weight and doesn't give me build up on my scalp. Suave is my go to.
Angelica D.
I love this... from the smell to the way it leave my hair soft and curly. The smell is nice, not too strong or weak.
Angely S.
Love not only the price but how manageable it leaves my daughter's hair. Light and leaves the hair beautiful. Lovee.
Cierra S.
Luther, MI
Love this product! Makes my hair so soft, but also makes my hair frizzy! Would love an antibiotic frizz conditioner.
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
Nothing has worked for my scalp, my hair has been growing with any product I’ve tried but this product did all right
Traci D.
Love all the different scent they have in sauve conditioners. They have always left my hair looking sleek and shiny.
Kaylah T.
Everyone wants their hair to feel good and smell good. This product makes your hair smell very good but leaves it dry