BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer s.
I LOVE THIS, IT SMELLS SO GOOD & IT LEAVES MY HAIR SOFT & MANAGBLE, MY HAIR IS CURLY & WHEN I WASH IT WITH THIS IT LEVAES MY HAIR SMELLING REALLY NICE & I LOVE HOW I CAN STYLE MY HAIR WITH NO PROBLEM, YOU CAN BUY THESE AT ANY STORE LOCATIONS, & ANY BIG NAME DEPARTMENT STORE, ITS NOT EXPENSIVE AT ALL
Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
I just did a review for a different product only difference was the scent. I did not like this product just like I didn't with the other. Honestly the only good thing I can say about the conditioners is that I really loved the scent on both conditioners!
Eva S.
This shampoo smells great and seems to work well on my thick hair. Can't beat the price and with a bit more focus on ingrediants than other brands I feel good about choosing Suave. Only downfall is that if I use this product for too long (typically more than 1 bottle) I notice my hair feeling a little greasy
khalie s.
oklahoma city , OK
Suave is a really cheap product. For my own hair I give it a low score because it strips your hair of it's natural oils and drugs the hair. It was poor in quality and the only thing it was good at was getting pink dye off my skin and shampooing my extensions. Do not purchase if you care about your hair tbh.
Tera B.
Social Circle, GA
Suave Naturals Conditoner Aloe and Waterlily is a great product which leaves your hair feeling soft and silky, smelling great, shines and looks healthy. This a great option for a great price and great results. I would recommend this product to anyone who is wanting an affordable option with great results.
Angelaina A.
Tonawanda , NY
I love the smell of the aloe and waterlilly!! I often use it during the winter to help get some moisture in my hair, on top of getting that beachy scent when it's -7' outside lol I love the texture of my hair after washing and conditioning with this!! BONUS!! This is probably the best conditioner to do a Co-wash with
Morgan B.
Southgate, KY
This conditioner is pretty good but it's the most basic. It's very easy when it comes to where to get it because it's sold everywhere, it's used for all hair types and it was effective. Overall I was satisfied.
Savannah C.
The conditioner just couldn't make my hair "smooth" a little bit, it even makes my hair a lot easier to tie knots together. My hair is not that long, only touching my shoulder. And because it couldn't "smooth" my hair, I lost a lot more hair when rinsing. It was extremely affordable though and smelled good.
Kim G.
Polk City, FL
I bought this conditioner because I had heard good reviews. My hair is short, coarse, and thick. This conditioner did nothing special. I loved the scent, but did not notice any extra moisture. I will not repurchase. It's not a bad conditioner, just with so many other choices that are budget friendly and really add moisture, I don't see a reason to keep using it.