BY SUAVE #80 in Conditioner

Buy on Amazon
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
When you straighten your hair as much as I did in hair school and college you need to use conditioner at least twice a week to help protect your hair and heal it. And this was my favorite because it was cost efficient, smelled great, and helped my hair feel very healthy and soft.
Angela K.
I'm giving this five stars for the price. This product only cost me a couple of bucks when I used it. It is very good for normal hair that just needs conditioning. I would recommend using a deeper condition if you were experiencing dry hair or scalp. I liked this product and it was a quality product. The scent is mild. Easily found in walmart and drugstores and some grocers.
Ja'Nae L.
I recommend this conditioner to those who transitioning to natural or already natural. This conditioner is thick enough to coat all your strands and will have your hair feeling really good after you wash it out! What really makes this conditioner a must for curly, kinky tresses is that there are no sulfates or alcohol in this product or the shampoo!
Erin H.
For such an affordable price, the Suave Naturals Conditioner does a great job of keeping my hair soft and silky. However, my hair does still get quite tangled the next day. Nevertheless, the aloe & waterlily scent of this conditioner, paired with the shampoo is very pleasing and long lasting! It's a very clean, fresh scent.
Jennifer s.
I LOVE THIS, IT SMELLS SO GOOD & IT LEAVES MY HAIR SOFT & MANAGBLE, MY HAIR IS CURLY & WHEN I WASH IT WITH THIS IT LEVAES MY HAIR SMELLING REALLY NICE & I LOVE HOW I CAN STYLE MY HAIR WITH NO PROBLEM, YOU CAN BUY THESE AT ANY STORE LOCATIONS, & ANY BIG NAME DEPARTMENT STORE, ITS NOT EXPENSIVE AT ALL
Rachell B.
Evansville
It is a good product but it leaves my hair oily after I use it. The price for the product is excellent even tho my hair gets oily. Its very easy to use and spreads nicely but needs some work on the oily leftover feeling. I would buy this again because of price point but try not to if I don't have to.
Morgan B.
Southgate, KY
This conditioner is pretty good but it's the most basic. It's very easy when it comes to where to get it because it's sold everywhere, it's used for all hair types and it was effective. Overall I was satisfied.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
I just did a review for a different product only difference was the scent. I did not like this product just like I didn't with the other. Honestly the only good thing I can say about the conditioners is that I really loved the scent on both conditioners!
Emily S.
Allston, MA
I love this conditioner and the shampoo too. It is a great price for a product that really works. It leaves my hair feeling really soft and it detangles everything. A little bit goes a long way with this product. It also makes my hair very moisturized and shiny and smells amazing!
Lindsay J.
 Love Suave products and even their shampoo and conditioners! I use the clarifying shampoo and conditioner in the summer since I'm around a pool a lot. It very affordable price for anyone.  The clarifying helps put moisture and cleanse your hair from the chlorine in the pool.