BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allysia G.
Sacramento, CA
This product is affordable and it works great my hair is tangle free and soft after using it. I highly recommend it
Maggie B.
This does condition well, but it irritates my scalp really bad. I don't prefer it at all. You get what you pay for
Rebecca R.
This product was okay. It smelled nice and made my hair really soft. But, it made my scalp a little dry and flaky.
Amber S.
Shelbyville tn
My dad used to buy thins for me and my brothers when we were kids lol very very cheap but hey it got the job donel
Ruby R.
San Bernardino, CA
Great product ! Highly recommend you won't regret using this , works amazing haven't seen such an amazing product.
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
I absolutely love this product it is awesome can't wait to purchase similar products from this brand it works great
Caroline C.
Phoenix, AZ
this conditioner makes my hair so soft and detangled. it smells really nice and the color also makes it appealing.
Ginette S.
I love this conditioner, suave works pretty good on me so im happy with all the products that they have i recommend
Vanessa M.
El Paso, TX
This conditioner makes my hair so smooth and not tangly at all!! It is very affordable and easy to use of course !
Julieta C.
Raymondville, TX
Mi esposo y yo lo usamos para tratamiento de la caspa hasta ahorita creo esta funcionando al momento lo recomiendo