BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
Autumn T.
Good product. This is the stuff i usually get. It doesnt cost an arm and a leg and works very well. And good with the hair.
Regina S.
FAIRFIELD
I am using this right now. We buy it all the time two. We all like this very much in our household and my family home two.
Selina R.
Bridgeport, CT
This product it's amazing, it leaves my hair so smooth and soft. It's really one of my favorite products to use on my hair.
Pa Y.
It's alright when I'm on a tight budget and this is my last option. I'm not a big fan of it but it does smell really good.
Carissa M.
This has a nice scent, it works pretty well and it's very affordable. It's also good at making your hair feel pretty soft.
Jovana L.
Houston
It's a great shampoo it makes my hair smooth and look nice and shiny and I really low it because it's smooth for my hair
Kristian D.
Chalmette, LA
Amazing product, it always had my hair hydrated and smelling amazing back when i used to use it. Also it smells amazing!
Carla G.
San pedro, CA
I love how this is very affordable and works good it is only under 5 dollars and it leaves your hair smelling really good
Maheen J.
The smells is amazing and I love how it leaves my hair feeling. I will definitely buy this product again and it's cheap.
Sabrina A.
Worcester , MA
Always used this growing up! Really inexpensive which is good when I'm low on money, so affordable. Does the job for sure