BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karina P.
San Antonio, TX
I have thick hair and love suave because it light weight and doesn't give me build up on my scalp. Suave is my go to.
Carrie E.
Wellsboro, PA
Great product. Good price for quality of product. Nice scent and not heavy at all. Leaves my hair soft and manageable
Cierra S.
Cadillac, MI
Love this product! Makes my hair so soft, but also makes my hair frizzy! Would love an antibiotic frizz conditioner.
Angelica D.
I love this... from the smell to the way it leave my hair soft and curly. The smell is nice, not too strong or weak.
Kaylah T.
Everyone wants their hair to feel good and smell good. This product makes your hair smell very good but leaves it dry
Angely S.
Love not only the price but how manageable it leaves my daughter's hair. Light and leaves the hair beautiful. Lovee.
Traci D.
Love all the different scent they have in sauve conditioners. They have always left my hair looking sleek and shiny.
Julieta C.
Raymondville, TX
Mi esposo y yo lo usamos para tratamiento de la caspa hasta ahorita creo esta funcionando al momento lo recomiendo
Allysia G.
Sacramento, CA
This product is affordable and it works great my hair is tangle free and soft after using it. I highly recommend it
Rebecca R.
This product was okay. It smelled nice and made my hair really soft. But, it made my scalp a little dry and flaky.