BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
myra R.
Fort Scott, KS
Great smell and left my hair soft i tend to prefer a thicker conditioner though so it doesn't just run down off my hair
Stephanie R.
Spokane, WA
Since i was young i use this product but this conditioner is the bomb keep my hair soft and bring out my natural curls
Sondra E.
Akron, OH
I really dont like this brand. It makes my hair feel unclean and oily after using it. I only used this when i was broke
Ebonie C.
It was ok, I prefer their other conditioners because the smell so much better. But it still leaves my hair feeling soft
Viviana M.
Kennewick, WA
This leaves your hair so smooth and soft. It really helps with tangles but sometimes it would make me lose some hairs.
Dulce H.
Besides smelling great it leaves your hair feeling natural and soft. And it's very affordable. I recommended to anyone
Sandi S.
Morton, TX
It's smells really great! It leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth and it's really affordable and readily available
christine f.
It's okay if you're looking for drugstore quality conditioner. It smells amazing, but did not help my ends and splits.
Charlotte B.
Love the Suave natural conditioner! Great job at moisturizing and they smell great! Plus they are not expensive at all!
Rikki A.
Minnetonka , MN
I love using this conditioner to shave with as shaving gel! It's super affordable and leaves your skin feeling so soft!