BY SUAVE #20 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carissa M.
This has a nice scent, it works pretty well and it's very affordable. It's also good at making your hair feel pretty soft.
Regina S.
FAIRFIELD
I am using this right now. We buy it all the time two. We all like this very much in our household and my family home two.
Sabrina A.
Worcester , MA
Always used this growing up! Really inexpensive which is good when I'm low on money, so affordable. Does the job for sure
Jovana L.
Houston
It's a great shampoo it makes my hair smooth and look nice and shiny and I really low it because it's smooth for my hair
Maribel G.
It smells really good, it leaves your hair nice and shiny, bottle last for about a month and 1 week, and it softens hair
Catrall S.
I love how it make my hair shine and smooth. I like the smell, too. I would buy it again. I wish it comes in travel size.
Alissa D.
Although on the cheap side, the smells and freshness of this shampoo is great. It leaves my hair soft and my scalp clean
Sabrina P.
The smell is a bit too strong for me. However it is a great brand to use in your hair but the scent is just overpowering
Maheen J.
The smells is amazing and I love how it leaves my hair feeling. I will definitely buy this product again and it's cheap.
Carla G.
San Pedro, CA
I love how this is very affordable and works good it is only under 5 dollars and it leaves your hair smelling really good