BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sabrina P.
The smell is a bit too strong for me. However it is a great brand to use in your hair but the scent is just overpowering
Catrall S.
I love how it make my hair shine and smooth. I like the smell, too. I would buy it again. I wish it comes in travel size.
Sabrina A.
Worcester, MA
Always used this growing up! Really inexpensive which is good when I'm low on money, so affordable. Does the job for sure
Maribel G.
It smells really good, it leaves your hair nice and shiny, bottle last for about a month and 1 week, and it softens hair
Jovana L.
Houston
It's a great shampoo it makes my hair smooth and look nice and shiny and I really low it because it's smooth for my hair
Jeanette Z.
love the smell of this stuff also leave my hair looking smooth and soft and at a great price you really cant ask for more
Dulce H.
Besides smelling great it leaves your hair feeling natural and soft. And it's very affordable. I recommended to anyone
Viviana M.
Kennewick, WA
This leaves your hair so smooth and soft. It really helps with tangles but sometimes it would make me lose some hairs.
Stephanie R.
Spokane, WA
Since i was young i use this product but this conditioner is the bomb keep my hair soft and bring out my natural curls
Sondra E.
Akron, OH
I really dont like this brand. It makes my hair feel unclean and oily after using it. I only used this when i was broke