BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a great conditioner. It smells great and does a great job on my hair. Not to mention, the price is right up my alley.
Natalie S.
North Bergen, NJ
This really calms my dryness in my scalp , it was very effective and it wasn't pricey . It helped with dry and flaky scalps.
Regina S.
FAIRFIELD
I am using this right now. We buy it all the time two. We all like this very much in our household and my family home two.
Pa Y.
It's alright when I'm on a tight budget and this is my last option. I'm not a big fan of it but it does smell really good.
Selina R.
Bridgeport, CT
This product it's amazing, it leaves my hair so smooth and soft. It's really one of my favorite products to use on my hair.
Autumn T.
Good product. This is the stuff i usually get. It doesnt cost an arm and a leg and works very well. And good with the hair.
Carissa M.
This has a nice scent, it works pretty well and it's very affordable. It's also good at making your hair feel pretty soft.
Sadie F.
This not only smells great, but it also works great. I love using this in my routine especially since it isn't super pricy.
Alissa D.
Although on the cheap side, the smells and freshness of this shampoo is great. It leaves my hair soft and my scalp clean
Jeanette Z.
love the smell of this stuff also leave my hair looking smooth and soft and at a great price you really cant ask for more