BY SUAVE #80 in Conditioner

Buy on Amazon
Nikki G.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product.smells great doesn't leave hair feeling heavy very light weight not sticky great shine. One of my favs by suave.
Heather C.
Dahlonega, GA
💛💚💜💜💙💘💝 my family loves suave. It leaves our hair feeling clean, light and shiny. I say, if you don't take my word for TRY IT. 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Lasharay O.
This is one,of my favorite budget friendly #haircare product lines. It smells,so good and does a great job of moisturizing my hair.
Julianna A.
Middle Vlg, NY
Smells so good!!! I love using this product. It works well and makes my hair very smooth and not tangled. Also a very good price:)
Sandra M.
Norwalk , CA
If you in a budget and need a good conditioner this works great. Leave your hair not only smelling great but also soft and smooth.
Karen D.
Amazing product and very economic, easy to find in most of your local grocery stores or pharmacist, they work good and smell good.
Yasmeen K.
Danvers, MA
For the price it is an ok product. Does not do much for the hair. Smells alright. For someone on a budget or with really easy hair
laura r.
Unlike the smell but it is not my favorite. Because my head itches when I used it. Like the smell gives me allergies or something.
Katie H.
This isn't my favorite product to use on my hair, however with such a low price it occasionally makes it into my hair care routine.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Smells great! But I don’t see a difference other than making my hair smell great! I find other shampoos much better than this one!