BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erica O.
Zion, IL
I really like suave products. They are very inexpensive and do the job. I would recommend because you can buy them anywhere.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Suave products are amazing. I love them. they make my hair feel amazing. You will not be disappoint in any of there products.
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA
It didn't work that great or like I was expecting it to. I won't buy this again. I actually gave it away bc I didn't like it
Yamily S.
This product is a natural conditioners out in the market that does not have silicones or harsh ingredients. I recommended !!
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I love the scent of this, and all of their, conditioners! It has a long lasting smell that makes me feel confident in myself.
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
This makes your hair so so so so so soft. I use it to deep condition and it works just as good as the high price conditioners
Ariel W.
Apple Valley, CA
It has a great smell and it's a good price. I feel like for a cheaper product it works great but you do get what you pay for.
Kiley F.
Fort Smith, AR
Works fine as cheap conditioner creates silkiness and smells nice but doesn't last long. Would buy in a pinch if I was broke
Quasia B.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is affordable and you can literally pick it up from anywhere. It's a quick easy product a little goes a long way
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a great conditioner. It smells great and does a great job on my hair. Not to mention, the price is right up my alley.