BY SUAVE #17 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie H.
This isn't my favorite product to use on my hair, however with such a low price it occasionally makes it into my hair care routine.
Julianna A.
Middle Vlg, NY
Smells so good!!! I love using this product. It works well and makes my hair very smooth and not tangled. Also a very good price:)
Sandra M.
Norwalk , CA
If you in a budget and need a good conditioner this works great. Leave your hair not only smelling great but also soft and smooth.
Teonsha T.
I like how this conditioner smells and how soft it leaves my hair. I use it at least twice a week and I like that it's inexpensive.
Barbara Z.
This conditioner is not my favorite. I feel like the packaging needs some work and so does the formula. The scents are great though
Lasharay O.
This is one,of my favorite budget friendly #haircare product lines. It smells,so good and does a great job of moisturizing my hair.
Camila S.
Colton, CA
I love this Suave hair conditioner it makes my hair super nice and smooth I love the way it looks after I shower. Smells amazing.
Greter Y.
Tallahassee, FL
It's decent but leaves my hair feeling limp. Doesn't add any volume or shine to the hair. I wouldn't recommend it but it's cheap
Nneka I.
Fort myers, FL
This leaves my hair so nice and detangled. Offers great slip for times when you need to run a comb through. Smells delicious too!
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA
Good conditioner I love it it work for my type of hair which is thin n a lot so it's perfect it is effective and I still use it.