BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vankesha I.
Highlands, TX
These conditioners are so affordable and come in so handy for detangling my daughters' hair. I always have a few bottles handy.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Delightful scent Decent conditioner. Suave is a very popular brand, all products are easy to use, and packaging is great.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
This brand has always been my favorite. The hair products smell amazing and was affordable. They seem to run out faster though.
ALTHEA W.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love suave !! You get the same results as more expensive brands. The smell is refreshing even my son loves it!
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
This . No words can describe how much I love this stuff . I definitely recommend , I use this stuff all the time & have purchased & repurchased time and time again , 10 / 10 , maybe a holy grail ? You will love this ! Yasssssss , definitely go out & buy ! You won't regret it !
Jordan M.
Belding, MI
Great product. Kind of runny. Gets the job done and smells great at the same time. Definitely recommend especially in a budget.
Natalie S.
North Bergen, NJ
This really calms my dryness in my scalp , it was very effective and it wasn't pricey . It helped with dry and flaky scalps.
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA
It didn't work that great or like I was expecting it to. I won't buy this again. I actually gave it away bc I didn't like it
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I love the scent of this, and all of their, conditioners! It has a long lasting smell that makes me feel confident in myself.
Yamily S.
This product is a natural conditioners out in the market that does not have silicones or harsh ingredients. I recommended !!