BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Donnette H.
West plains, MO
Smells great and feel good on my hair. Not my favorite, but great for the wallet! Hair feels smooth, but moisture doesnt last long.
Julianna A.
Middle Vlg, NY
Smells so good!!! I love using this product. It works well and makes my hair very smooth and not tangled. Also a very good price:)
Daneymis P.
I love all SOFT products, besides being economical, easy to get and good for health hair.

The apple and coconut are an odor pump
Greter Y.
Tallahassee, FL
It's decent but leaves my hair feeling limp. Doesn't add any volume or shine to the hair. I wouldn't recommend it but it's cheap
Nneka I.
Fort myers, FL
This leaves my hair so nice and detangled. Offers great slip for times when you need to run a comb through. Smells delicious too!
Camila S.
Colton, CA
I love this Suave hair conditioner it makes my hair super nice and smooth I love the way it looks after I shower. Smells amazing.
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA
Good conditioner I love it it work for my type of hair which is thin n a lot so it's perfect it is effective and I still use it.
Ashley B.
Decatur, AR
Does what it's supposed to, smells good. Only complaint is it does feel a little heavy on my hair. Not bad for the price, though.
Laura hernandez A.
I dont use these much unless i run out but they do have good scents but my husband loves these im really only a fan of the smell
Itzel R.
Norman, OK
This conditioning works amazing in my hair is love the smell that leave in my hair. I use it all the time I wouldn't change it