BY SUAVE #89 in Conditioner

Buy on Amazon
Jenn H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this so much this a great piece of dollar store use and chuck for a vacation and might throw it away at the air port smells good!
Kriselda D.
Phoenix
I've used this for a long long time and love it , it works so good just like any other brands. Leaves my hair soft and smelling very good
Sheila N.
I love using products that have aloe vera. My hair looks very hydrated and soft. The brand is good and have a great price. Recommended!!
Erianne O.
Fairview Hts, IL
Good product and not pricey. I love that I can get great hair at home at a fraction of the price. I will certainly continue to purchase.
Alexis R.
Not that very good of a product.Seems as it dried my hair out a lot.Smell is nice and price is great.But not very good for certain hair.
Brittany H.
Plant City, FL
The scent is amazing but it didnt reallyshow any difference in my hair or help with anything that I wanted it for or as it said it would.
Marilyn A.
Belleville, NJ
I love it I always buy it sometimes I want to try other products but they coast to much so I go back to sauve I like all Thierry products
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Soft and moisturizing on my hair. I used it a lot because its affordable and easy to find. The scent of the product is lovely and fresh.
Julitza C.
I love its smell, it leaves my hair soft and manageable, its formula strengthens and nourishes my hair, leaving it hydrated and shiny.
Vielka M.
Bronx , NY
Overall, I like this brand. It makes your hair "suave"! Does very good to MY hair and it's pretty easy to use. Will recommend it a 100%