BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suaveยฎ Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather C.
Dahlonega, GA
๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ my family loves suave. It leaves our hair feeling clean, light and shiny. I say, if you don't take my word for TRY IT. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿ’˜Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Smells great! But I donโ€™t see a difference other than making my hair smell great! I find other shampoos much better than this one!
Nikki G.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product.smells great doesn't leave hair feeling heavy very light weight not sticky great shine. One of my favs by suave.
Yasmeen K.
Danvers, MA
For the price it is an ok product. Does not do much for the hair. Smells alright. For someone on a budget or with really easy hair
Julianna A.
Middle Vlg, NY
Smells so good!!! I love using this product. It works well and makes my hair very smooth and not tangled. Also a very good price:)
laura r.
Unlike the smell but it is not my favorite. Because my head itches when I used it. Like the smell gives me allergies or something.
Sandra M.
Norwalk , CA
If you in a budget and need a good conditioner this works great. Leave your hair not only smelling great but also soft and smooth.
Teonsha T.
I like how this conditioner smells and how soft it leaves my hair. I use it at least twice a week and I like that it's inexpensive.
Sara K.
Great smelling great lathering lots of suds. I really enjoy the smells this company has. Never had a problem or issue with anything
Courtney B.
Hinesville, GA
They upped their price and I honestly think under a dollar is what you should pay for this. It smells nice but it's just not great