BY SUAVE #80 in Conditioner

Buy on Amazon
Sheria W.
Fresno, CA
I love this conditioner. I use this conditioner every time I shave. It helps so much with the prevention of razor burn. But I have also used it s few times as a regular conditioner and still really enjoy using it.
Yulissa L.
Vacaville, CA
I just bought this at my local Winco ! I love it and its only about $2 ! Super affordable and smells soo good ! I love how the conditioner leaves my hair feeling so soft .I would rebuy
Christy F.
Gordon, GA
The aloe in this hair product soothes itchy scalp. I use this when I get sunburn on my scalp after I stayed in the pool a little too long. The aloe soothes a burned scalp.
Carol H.
Grayson
Keyonna H.
Midland
I really love these hair dyes at their very long lasting and they don't dry out my hands or my roots they're very affordable and you don't need multiple kids to dye
Esmeralda S.
Tucson
this has a delicious aroma the hair stays with that aroma for the whole day but the bad thing is that your hair looks sad looks dry your tips are open in particular I would not recommend it.
Jay A.
Even though the brand Suave is considered to be of low quality because of its affordability those who have used it know that the quality is great. I don't always buy it but when I do I know my hair will be left clean and soft. I like using the conditioner because while its thick, it distributes onto my hair easily, washes off easily, and doesn't weigh my hair down. I love the fragrance of it. It very pleasant and lasts a while even after the next day. I doesn't leave my hair greasy like some other do. My hair is manageable while in the shower and after letting it air/towel dry.
Caroline S.
Brandon, FL
For the cost, Suave is a great brand. It always reminds me of the beach, because my family would always just buy Suave when we got to family vacation and just use it for the week because it's cheap enough to afford that and avoid the hassle of packing a ton of different types of shampoo and conditioner. This scent is really nice (although fairly girly). If you have hair that doesn't need anything in particular (not colored/dandruffy/etc.) this is a great cheap product with lots of different smells to choose from!
Ruth S.
A pesar de que la marca Suave se considera que sea de baja calidad debido a la capacidad de financiación a los que lo han utilizado saben que la calidad es excelente. No siempre compro, pero cuando lo hago, sé que mi pelo se deja limpio y suave. Me gusta usar el acondicionador porque mientras que su espesor, que distribuye en mi pelo fácilmente, se lava con facilidad, y no pesa el pelo suelto. Me encanta el olor de ella. Es muy agradable y dura un tiempo, incluso después de que el día siguiente. Yo no dejo mi pelo grasiento como algunos otros pendientes. Mi cabello es manejable al mismo tiempo en la ducha y después de dejar que el aire / toalla seca.
Mary E.
As someone who suffers from extreme hair dryness/damage, I can tell you right now that Suave Hair products are very poor quality. These products work by stripping the natural oils from your hair causing damage and dryness. I used this shampoo and conditioner for a long time trying to get rid of split ends and they never went away. I went to the salon and she explained how it strips the oils from your hair and therefore causes split ends. I've switched over to Karastase and now my hair is silky smooth, healthy, and much thicker. The low price of this product says something about how it is made...save your hair and do not buy this product,.