BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Suave is an amazing brand of hair care products. They have a huge variety of options to choose from and the scents are absolutely amazing. I highly recommend suave products. I have been a user for 10+ years and have never had a problem with anything. You can find Suave products at most stores. I get mine from Wal-Mart and it is at a very reasonable cheap price. Cheap but great quality that actually works and leaves your hair smooth, healthy, and smelling fresh as ever.
Mary E.
As someone who suffers from extreme hair dryness/damage, I can tell you right now that Suave Hair products are very poor quality. These products work by stripping the natural oils from your hair causing damage and dryness. I used this shampoo and conditioner for a long time trying to get rid of split ends and they never went away. I went to the salon and she explained how it strips the oils from your hair and therefore causes split ends. I've switched over to Karastase and now my hair is silky smooth, healthy, and much thicker. The low price of this product says something about how it is made...save your hair and do not buy this product,.
Stephanie C.
Sauve works great for a "low end" cheaper option for shampoo and conditioner. I usually use head and shoulder but after a while it leaves a greasy feeling to my hair and that's when I switch to sauve for a while to clean my hair. It leaves it squeaky clean but with hair always using harsh shampoo and conditioner can make it dull and create more split ends. So I love using this for a thorough cleaning but I don't use it constantly. I like to alternate with other brands
Lorena C.
Miramar, FL
For beautiful hair use Suave Naturals Conditioner that nourishes and conditions the hair, leaving behind the refreshing scent of aloe and waterlily. It contains gentle conditioners for keeping your hair naturally soft.

Keeps hair naturally soft and beautiful Contains gentle m conditioners Fresh fragrance of aloe and waterlily. Suave Naturals Conditioner invigorates the hair with its natural ingredients such as cool aloe vera and fresh fragrance of water lily.
Kenya P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not only is the fragrance of this conditioner perfect and undeniably awesome! This product is reasonably priced, and virtually everywhere (Wal-Mart, Target, etc.)! This isn't the normal brand that I use for washing and conditioning my hair but I was away and needed something ASAP And this was perfect! I truly recommend this product; Trust me when I say, I have a new edition to my haircare product collection
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
When you straighten your hair as much as I did in hair school and college you need to use conditioner at least twice a week to help protect your hair and heal it. And this was my favorite because it was cost efficient, smelled great, and helped my hair feel very healthy and soft.
Angela K.
I'm giving this five stars for the price. This product only cost me a couple of bucks when I used it. It is very good for normal hair that just needs conditioning. I would recommend using a deeper condition if you were experiencing dry hair or scalp. I liked this product and it was a quality product. The scent is mild. Easily found in walmart and drugstores and some grocers.
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown, PA
I feel as though Suave is everyone's first shampoo. Before you get into prestige brands, you start by going through the many wonderful Suave scents. Suave is a brand you always feel comfortable using because like this conditioner, they deliver quality results.
I love this product because my hair feels moisturized all day without ever feeling greasy. Bonus points for smelling amazing.
Ja'Nae L.
I recommend this conditioner to those who transitioning to natural or already natural. This conditioner is thick enough to coat all your strands and will have your hair feeling really good after you wash it out! What really makes this conditioner a must for curly, kinky tresses is that there are no sulfates or alcohol in this product or the shampoo!
Erin H.
For such an affordable price, the Suave Naturals Conditioner does a great job of keeping my hair soft and silky. However, my hair does still get quite tangled the next day. Nevertheless, the aloe & waterlily scent of this conditioner, paired with the shampoo is very pleasing and long lasting! It's a very clean, fresh scent.