BY SUAVE #80 in Conditioner

Buy on Amazon
arisbel t.
Bronx, NY
I really love this products in fact it's become one of my favorites , I love using it on my hair it makes it so shiny ,and it actually works
Jessica C.
Lenoir, NC
I love the smell of this and how it makes my hair feel! It is great and not expensive, just be sure to rinse it all the way out of your hair!
Lexi S.
Richmond, VA
It is super cheap, so for the price it does well. It smells very good and doesn’t leave my hair oily. You can pick it up just about anywhere.
Christie R.
PA

It has a fragrance that I love much apart leaves you that fragrance on hair for several hours and is one of the things I like in Conditioner
Malorie S.
These conditioners are actually perfect if you wash you hair often. And if you add to a spray bottle you can use it a a leave spray! #2for1
Taylor R.
I've been using this product since I was a little girl. It's good. But it's not great. It smells good. And it works, but it's not the best.
Diana P.
Franklin Sq, NY
Love this conditioner!! It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky and smelling great. I use it every time I shower and it definitely works!
member-80357
When am broke like a joke i can always relay on this shampoo to clean my hair nicely cleans very good nice smell and best of all good price
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
I have many years using this brand, I like as leaves me manageable my hair, soft and odor delicious, is not greasy, and all for a price low
Erianne O.
Fairview Hts, IL
Good product and not pricey. I love that I can get great hair at home at a fraction of the price. I will certainly continue to purchase.