BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
You get what you pay for with this. Good for when you're on a budget, but not nearly as nuriting and conditioning as I was hoping for.
Julitza C.
I love its smell, it leaves my hair soft and manageable, its formula strengthens and nourishes my hair, leaving it hydrated and shiny.
Melani J.
Austell
This product is really good and it also has a really good smell and I do recommend this product and it's price is not bad and I like it
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
One of my favorite product  .i did used  before and I love it works really great easy to use  and have a nice fragrence.
Natalie L.
I love this product it makes me hair smell good and makes my hair feel nice and clean. I would use this product a lot but i love it.
Nichole M.
Fyffe, AL
Love this conditioner. It works great on my daughters hair. It leaves it smooth and silky. She also loves it in the strawberry scent.
Sarah T.
Lincolnton, NC
For a super inexpensive product this works better than I expected. The smell and feel of the product are light and left my hair soft.
Rose G.
This suave treatment smells great plus for a cheap price leaves hair smelling AMAZING!! DOES a good job and doesn't leave hair heavy
J a c q u e l i n e L.
Los Angeles, CA
It's really affordable and it leaves your hair smelling good I really like it. And the bottle is really big so does last me a while.
Ashley S.
The scent is amazing!! It's easy to apply and rinse out! It seems to leave a light feeling after being rinsed out, which is amazing!!