BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marilyn A.
Belleville, NJ
I love it I always buy it sometimes I want to try other products but they coast to much so I go back to sauve I like all Thierry products
Brittany H.
Plant City, FL
The scent is amazing but it didnt reallyshow any difference in my hair or help with anything that I wanted it for or as it said it would.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Soft and moisturizing on my hair. I used it a lot because its affordable and easy to find. The scent of the product is lovely and fresh.
Jenn H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this so much this a great piece of dollar store use and chuck for a vacation and might throw it away at the air port smells good!
Sarah M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
You get what you pay for with this. Good for when you're on a budget, but not nearly as nuriting and conditioning as I was hoping for.
Katelyn J.
Raleigh, NC
This product works wonders for my hair. I never leave home or travel without it! After using my hair is shiny, oil free, and protected.
Tammy S.
This conditioner is cheap and it isn't all that bad of a product. Takes a little longer to wash out of your hair but works just as good.
Melani J.
Austell
This product is really good and it also has a really good smell and I do recommend this product and it's price is not bad and I like it
Stacy B.
Erie
They also use this one. The love the smell of the Apple or whatever smell it is. And it leaves their night too nice and smooth and soft
Julitza C.
I love its smell, it leaves my hair soft and manageable, its formula strengthens and nourishes my hair, leaving it hydrated and shiny.