BY SUAVE #80 in Conditioner

Buy on Amazon
Katie Q.
I love the way this makes my hair feel and the shine it gives off makes it look like I freshly got .y hair done at a salon... and love the smell
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Aloe is one of my favorite plants ever, I believe it helps for everything such as hair, skin and health. I love this product and the smell of it.
D'sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
I also been using suave hair treatment and other things as well it good for your hair using this since I was a Lil girl and other product as well
gen m.
Yucaipa, CA
i have used this product before and it is okay but it is fairly watery but the scent does smell good and it does remove some prone frizzy ness
Anna T.
Not my favorite but I use this a lot when I travel. Good price for a good amount which makes it a good thing to take with you when you travel.
Katrina W.
COLUMBUS, MS
I used this conditioner when I was low on money but it's just so thin. It's not as thick as a conditioner should be and it was a waste of money
Aylin L.
Suave® Naturals Conditioner Aloe & Waterlily it works good for your hair and is not that expensive and you can find it anywhere honestly
Yasmin S.
I love this since i have really long hair my hair tangles alot i use this with water in a little container and i spray it when i brush my hair.
Lauren S.
This is a great standard conditioner. I have really thin hair so I don't need much and this conditioner is perfect and you can't beat the price
Joahanna M.
Los Angeles, CA
Suave is very affordable and works great. It always leaves my hair feeling clean and smelling so great. They have various scents to chose from.