BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bomb g.
Los Angeles
Best affordable things for you.Not very pricey accesories. Nice collections, nice scent, amazing and great and gorgeous choosing. Nice brands
Jessica C.
Lenoir, NC
I love the smell of this and how it makes my hair feel! It is great and not expensive, just be sure to rinse it all the way out of your hair!
Christie R.
PA

It has a fragrance that I love much apart leaves you that fragrance on hair for several hours and is one of the things I like in Conditioner
Melany M.
Doral, FL
Is very beautiful as leaves and handles hair care kids. It is manageable and does an incredible job on the hair. I lo ve sp much this product
Taylor R.
I've been using this product since I was a little girl. It's good. But it's not great. It smells good. And it works, but it's not the best.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
I have many years using this brand, I like as leaves me manageable my hair, soft and odor delicious, is not greasy, and all for a price low
Malorie S.
These conditioners are actually perfect if you wash you hair often. And if you add to a spray bottle you can use it a a leave spray! #2for1
Diana P.
Franklin Sq, NY
Love this conditioner!! It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky and smelling great. I use it every time I shower and it definitely works!
Dians S.
Great product, its good to use. Its amazing, its easy to use. You will not regret it. Its from influenster, you will not regret it at all.
Jenn H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this so much this a great piece of dollar store use and chuck for a vacation and might throw it away at the air port smells good!