BY SUAVE #89 in Conditioner

Buy on Amazon
Soraida G.
Vineland, NJ
Loved it and used it all the time after I shampooed. It smell so good ,leaves my hair so soft. Just love it. People should buy it and see the results
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
So cheap and smells so good! I love it! I use it when I'm on a tight budget. Can't beat suave. Affordable, smells delicious and great on a budget!
Karen N.
Donna, TX
This product leaves my hair tips so soft, it has helped me a lot with split ends. I fully recommend this producy, especially if you're on a budget.
Henriette M.
I really love this because it is super affordable and available almost anywhere. The smell is nice and it gets the job done, for the price at least
Arlene M.
It's not to expensive and I love the smell. It makes my hair really smooth and soft. I buy thing from at Walmart for like $1.85 something like that
Malana T.
Dallas, TX
I'm kind of in between because it moisturizes and has a lot of slippage but detangles However the more I used it; it tangled my hair after rinsing.
Janet Z.
Monterey Park, CA
I used this brand of shampoo for my kids love how it smells and leaves their hair so soft and smelling so fresh... would not change it for anything
Amber P.
Kingsville , TX
The suave naturals formula just doesn't seem to work for me.. it is lightweight with a nice scent but my hair stays feeling too dry for my taste
Melissa J.
Let me just start with the smell ummm awesome. My hair always needs to be taken care of with suave products. No more dry scalp because of suave.
Katie Q.
I love the way this makes my hair feel and the shine it gives off makes it look like I freshly got .y hair done at a salon... and love the smell