BY SUAVE #80 in Conditioner

Buy on Amazon
Ericka H.
This conditioner smells great it and makes my hair feel so soft and smooth and even curIy. love it! Suave® Naturals Conditioner Aloe & Waterlily
Jill F.
New Rochelle, NY
This is a nice light weight conditioner at a great price. It help keep my hair frizz free and it's so easy to use. The effects are exactly as promised.
Amanda N.
Awesome price, I like the clarifying shampoo and conditioner to use in between my regular shampoo and conditioner. Works well as a clarifying shampoo!
Ruth H.
Tried Suave products...don't really like it. Although I used their shampoo for shaving, it's pretty good actually. Not for hair though at least for me.
Banieza F.
Framingham, MA
Very good, for the price you have, the truth your brand has always been of good confidence. It smells very rich, but sometimes it leaves my hair heavy.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the fresh clean scent, clean hair well and doesn't feel weighed down. My hair is curly/wavy hair feels fabulous. Plus it doesn't break my scalp.
Destiny A.
I love this brand, it’s very affordable and has great smells to it. It is easy to use and is very effective and cheap. I would reccomend this product
MaKenna B.
This conditioner is lightweight and cheap. I love it when I don’t feel like spending a lot of money on conditioner when I vacation. Has a great scent
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
The product in the bottle I had was a little runny. The smell was ok. It was an alright conditioner. It did soften my dry hair a little but not much.
Soraida G.
Vineland, NJ
Loved it and used it all the time after I shampooed. It smell so good ,leaves my hair so soft. Just love it. People should buy it and see the results