BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber R.
Kingsville, TX
The suave naturals formula just doesn't seem to work for me.. it is lightweight with a nice scent but my hair stays feeling too dry for my taste
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Aloe is one of my favorite plants ever, I believe it helps for everything such as hair, skin and health. I love this product and the smell of it.
Joahanna M.
Los Angeles, CA
Suave is very affordable and works great. It always leaves my hair feeling clean and smelling so great. They have various scents to chose from.
Anna T.
Not my favorite but I use this a lot when I travel. Good price for a good amount which makes it a good thing to take with you when you travel.
Yasmin S.
I love this since i have really long hair my hair tangles alot i use this with water in a little container and i spray it when i brush my hair.
gen m.
Yucaipa, CA
i have used this product before and it is okay but it is fairly watery but the scent does smell good and it does remove some prone frizzy ness
Katrina W.
COLUMBUS, MS
I used this conditioner when I was low on money but it's just so thin. It's not as thick as a conditioner should be and it was a waste of money
Lauren S.
This is a great standard conditioner. I have really thin hair so I don't need much and this conditioner is perfect and you can't beat the price
arisbel t.
Bronx, NY
I really love this products in fact it's become one of my favorites , I love using it on my hair it makes it so shiny ,and it actually works
Bomb g.
Los Angeles
Best affordable things for you.Not very pricey accesories. Nice collections, nice scent, amazing and great and gorgeous choosing. Nice brands