BY SUAVE #20 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jill F.
New Rochelle, NY
This is a nice light weight conditioner at a great price. It help keep my hair frizz free and it's so easy to use. The effects are exactly as promised.
Ericka H.
This conditioner smells great it and makes my hair feel so soft and smooth and even curIy. love it! Suave Naturals Conditioner Aloe & Waterlily
Amanda N.
Awesome price, I like the clarifying shampoo and conditioner to use in between my regular shampoo and conditioner. Works well as a clarifying shampoo!
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the fresh clean scent, clean hair well and doesn't feel weighed down. My hair is curly/wavy hair feels fabulous. Plus it doesn't break my scalp.
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
The product in the bottle I had was a little runny. The smell was ok. It was an alright conditioner. It did soften my dry hair a little but not much.
Soraida G.
Vineland, NJ
Loved it and used it all the time after I shampooed. It smell so good ,leaves my hair so soft. Just love it. People should buy it and see the results
Lydia P.
Pottsville, PA
Did exactly what it said it would but because it is a cheaper hair product I had to wash my hair the next day because it went back to the way it was
MaKenna B.
This conditioner is lightweight and cheap. I love it when I don’t feel like spending a lot of money on conditioner when I vacation. Has a great scent
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
So cheap and smells so good! I love it! I use it when I'm on a tight budget. Can't beat suave. Affordable, smells delicious and great on a budget!
Arlene M.
It's not to expensive and I love the smell. It makes my hair really smooth and soft. I buy thing from at Walmart for like $1.85 something like that