BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria Q.
miami, FL
es el mejor acondicionador que eh usado , mi cabello , lo deja sedoso , brilloso , suave y con un TEXTURA que me fascina lo mejor es el aro,a Me encanta
Banieza F.
Framingham, MA
Very good, for the price you have, the truth your brand has always been of good confidence. It smells very rich, but sometimes it leaves my hair heavy.
Jill F.
New Rochelle, NY
This is a nice light weight conditioner at a great price. It help keep my hair frizz free and it's so easy to use. The effects are exactly as promised.
Amanda N.
Awesome price, I like the clarifying shampoo and conditioner to use in between my regular shampoo and conditioner. Works well as a clarifying shampoo!
Ruth H.
Tried Suave products...don't really like it. Although I used their shampoo for shaving, it's pretty good actually. Not for hair though at least for me.
Ericka H.
This conditioner smells great it and makes my hair feel so soft and smooth and even curIy. love it! Suave Naturals Conditioner Aloe & Waterlily
María S.
MARIDO muy bien, la textura es suave no es grasa, nutre mucho el cabello, lo deja super sedoso y rinde mucho, se los recomiendo, además es accesible $
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the fresh clean scent, clean hair well and doesn't feel weighed down. My hair is curly/wavy hair feels fabulous. Plus it doesn't break my scalp.
Lydia P.
Pottsville, PA
Did exactly what it said it would but because it is a cheaper hair product I had to wash my hair the next day because it went back to the way it was
Soraida G.
Vineland, NJ
Loved it and used it all the time after I shampooed. It smell so good ,leaves my hair so soft. Just love it. People should buy it and see the results