BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessika A.
This conditioner smells so good and makes my hair so soft. I leave it in my hair for about 10 mins before rinsing it out and it helps deep condition my hair
Angel K.
Fall Branch, TN
My son uses and loves the Suave brand shampoos and conditioners. I love how their products smell, but my hair always has a negative outcome when using them.
Tori K.
Farmville , VA
Ugh, these are horrid. Don't put super cheap products like this in your hair. It's easy to use, but not worth it. It doesn't do anything it's supposed to do.
patricia s.
Este acondicionador es verdaderamente bueno le doy un 4 debido a que siento que deja el cabello muy baboso de producto. Pero le sienta super bien al cabello
Danielle S.
Mesa, AZ
This is an alright conditioner. I feel like it leaves a lot of residue in my hair. I enjoy the smell of this but I dont think it is worthwhile or anything
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
This conditioner smells so good. Its also really cheap and easy to find which is always a plus in my book. It also doesn't make my hair frizzy like some do
Chelsea B.
Millheim, PA
Although this conditioner does make my hair smell really good, it does not make my hair soft at all. It is very hard to brush when I get out of the shower.
Star K.
Great smell and feel.. used for a long time the longer you let it set the soft your hair feels and the smell doesn't get annoying which is the best part!!
Neyda M.
Las Vegas, NV
This conditioner is very affordable yet so high in quality and consistentcy. The smell is so long lasting and leaves my hair so soft and shiny. I love it !
Maria Q.
miami, FL
es el mejor acondicionador que eh usado , mi cabello , lo deja sedoso , brilloso , suave y con un TEXTURA que me fascina lo mejor es el aro,a Me encanta