BY SUAVE #16 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sae Q.
San Diego, CA
I don't have much to do so so much you can do so many people times because you are just a bad friend but it's don't just you love ❤ so so bad much you love ❤ so much love you so bad much love you love ❤ you so much
Emma R.
This conditioner smells lovely! I usually follow up with a deep conditioner once a week because it doesn't totally condition my hair, but the small and price are worth it!
Kimberley K.
This product does what I need it to for the value. Unfortunately. There's time when purchasing salon brands are outside of the budget and For me this is a suitable alternative
Beatriz S.
I have used this product mainly on my kids. They have curly hair and I wash their hair every other day because they sweat a lot in daycare and it keeps their hair moisturizer.
Melissa F.
Mayfield, KY
Suave is affordable but it's not the best by far. I only use it to shave my legs with.i have to add more to it but not much else that I can say about suave other than its cheap and you get what you pay for.
Anna M.
Youngstown, NY
Smells really good and goes on nice while in the shower but it dries my hair out! I guess you get what you pay for since this product is always in sale very cheap.
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
This aloe and water lily is so refreshing on my head and scalp, its kind of a cooling effect and the fragance is long lasting. I am in love with it and the price is a good value, sort of cheap but great product and i am fully satisfied with it and every use.
Asma T.
Fairfax, VA
Pretty pricey for its effectiveness. I love the fresh scent, but the texture is too thin and watered-down, and it's very drying on my thick, wavy hair. I only use it when I'm out of my usual Pantene conditioner, so my balding dad ends up using it almost every day. For the record, he loves it, but my hair is just not made for this kind of product.
Jordan B.
Decent enough conditioner considering the price, but if you have frizzy, dry, or damaged hair, I would suggest investing in a higher end product. Not the best conditioner I've used, but again, you get what you pay for sometimes. On the plus side, it smells nice and not super perfume-like
Newark, DE
People my mother loves this cream really like the name is very soft, leaves a freshness to the skin , and the smell is very good, soft, not cloying . The price is very good, is easy to access at any convenience store that has protudos beauty . very good moisturizer