BY SUAVE #80 in Conditioner

Buy on Amazon
Taylor V.
Greencove springs
Although very cheap product compared to others it's very poorly made. It made my dry scalp worse. And actually ended up with bleeding sores bc it caused me to itch myself in my sleep. Very disappointed.
Sarah H.
This shampoo and conditioner is really run of the mill basic haircare. This didn't really do anything for my hair. I'd rather opt for something else. I only tried this once and probably won't repurchase.
amie d.
Not expensive very cheap works good for every day use perfect if you have real dry hair I would probably get a more expensive brand that's more of a sick conditioner because this one's a thinner conditioner
Serena C.
Union, NJ
I highly recommend this if you would like to use this as a cowash. I normally use this as a cowash or a detangler while in the shower prior to shampooing & it works like a charm every time.
Michelle Z.
Long Is City, NY
For the price, why not? It's a good product and my hair feels great. It's affordable and targets my damaged hair after I've curled and dried it with my hair dryer. I'd buy this again but a bottle goes a long way for me.
Tristan S.
Mc Henry, MS
For the price it's not aweful but compared to other conditioners it's definitely not as wonderful. My hair is very soft right after the shower but doesn't tend to stay that way after it dries.
Paulina P.
Tucson, AZ
this conditioner is one of the best ones i've tried i love it so so much, first of all it leaves your hair looking super pretty and it smells soooo good!! also can we talk about the price, its super affordable and has really good quality!
Makayla S.
I absolutely love suave conditioner it makes my hair silky soft every time it's very effective for my hair and so gentle it's very affordable suave is very cheap and I am so satisfied I would definitely buy it again
Mayra R.
I tried this product out before but my hair was not liking it. The smell is great but my frizzy wavy hair needed more conditioning. I rather waste a few more dollars and have healthy hair.
Tina G.
Chipley, FL
Smells great and does moisturize to some extent. Its a good alternative if you need to go cheap for a while. I must say suave products are much better than they were two to four years ago.