BY SUAVE #80 in Conditioner

Buy on Amazon
Andrea H.
Boston, MA
smells good and is good quality, leaves my hair smelling good. Also is a good deal and can find it at any store like target or Walmart. Have used suave for a while and always a good backup product to use on hair!
Madi K.
Dallas, TX
The scent is pretty light and refreshing, but I feel as if this conditioner is too runny and doesn't work that well. I wish it were thicker and more conditioning. But it's really nice when needing a cheap conditioner.
Rafaela M.
Memphis
This smells fantastic and your hair smells like this for multiple days it's easy to use it targets damage and dry hair and it's super gentle it was effective and detangles my hair I would buy this again and again
Amanda C.
This treatment keeps your hair super soft and shiny after you rinse it! The smell is another bonus, I like to keep it in longer so it is smoother. Very very affordable and overall I am satisfied not a bad product
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
It's ok. It's not my favorite. It seems to leave a residue on my hair no matter how much I rinse it out. It's great moisturizing I guess. Easy to use obviously. Smells really good. It just seems cheap and it's not like a thick cream it's more watery.
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
Leaves hair feeling brand new! Smells great. The price is awesome. Just wish they would come out with something that would make it feel less oily for my hair type. I do notice a slight buildup with this product.
Destiny R.
San Antonio, TX
When your using all the top brands and notice it ain't working it cause of all the chemicals taking a week break and using this I swear will do your hair wonders then you can fall right back into your routine.
Nani L.
Miami, Florida
One of my favorites, although it is known that not everyone works because each hair is different and has their needs. To me it works perfect, it is an accessible product and of family size, it means that it is durable compared to other shampoos of the market! Leaves a feeling of cleanliness, I say this because many coconut shampoos tend to leave greasy hair..Thanks !! one a my favorites
Krisna G.
Love the smell of this. Very good amount in bottle and for a cheap price. This scent, the strawberry and coconut are my favorite. Does what it's supposed to do for a cheap price. Would definitely recommend.
Ana J.
Jacksonville , FL
I use this conditioner as a Cowash for my curly hair. It cleaned the scalp and hair great without stripping the hair of it's natural oils. I haven't used shampoo in over a month so, so far so good! And it's very affordable