BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tosha M.
Pickens, MS
I love the smell and it's thick for my hair a great price and they have the shampoo the same size if you want your hair to smell good and does what it says use this.
Emma W.
This conditioner works very well in making your hair soft and easy to brush (good de-tangler), but the smell I was not personally a fan of. For the cost I would still recommend this product, just not this particular scent. Will purchase again.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Your getting what you paid for basically. For the price it's a good product. My boyfriend has no problems with it and says he likes it. I have super thick, curly and course hair and this just didn't cut it. I need something that deep conditions my hair.
Hannah M.
The product smells nice and is light weight. Would work well for fine hair that isn't color treated. It wasn't thick enough to detangle and condition my thicker hair though.
Isuane M.
Doral, FL
Cumple su función, no es un producto del otro mundo, pero hace lo que promete, el cabello queda sedoso, suave, con brillo, hidratado. Además, su precio es módico.
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
I'm sorry to say ladies this does not work. It's very thick and creamy but I can't see any change in the my hair but it does one thing for sure it tangle my hair bad.i have long color treated hair.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
I buy this product very often for my children because it's a very cheap and affordable product but I know it's going to clean my children's hair the way it should. This smells so good and it's perfect for everyday wash.
Cinthia F.
Elizabeth, NJ
Great price for this product is very affordable. It also has a great smell but it does not moisturize my hair and I have to apply too much product to barely get a result
Sae Q.
San Diego, CA
I don't have much to do so so much you can do so many people times because you are just a bad friend but it's don't just you love ❤ so so bad much you love ❤ so much love you so bad much love you love ❤ you so much
Emma R.
This conditioner smells lovely! I usually follow up with a deep conditioner once a week because it doesn't totally condition my hair, but the small and price are worth it!