BY SUAVE #16 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shawnee K.
Selah, WA
Suave has always been one of my favorite brands. Especially for my son and they are always affordable and smell delightful. This specific product was worth the try
Mach F.
Orlando, FL
I just love Suave Naturals Conditioner Aloe & Waterlily . I use it for my kids and husband. It’s easy to open and close. It has a great consistency with an incredible scent of fruit. Love smelling my kids hair after using this conditioner.
Carol H.
Keyonna H.
I really love these hair dyes at their very long lasting and they don't dry out my hands or my roots they're very affordable and you don't need multiple kids to dye
Valerie G.
Suave brand is amazing and keeps my hair hydrated and tangle free. Highly recommend for everyone. I have tried a variety of formula flavors through the years. Love it
Jay A.
Even though the brand Suave is considered to be of low quality because of its affordability those who have used it know that the quality is great. I don't always buy it but when I do I know my hair will be left clean and soft. I like using the conditioner because while its thick, it distributes onto my hair easily, washes off easily, and doesn't weigh my hair down. I love the fragrance of it. It very pleasant and lasts a while even after the next day. I doesn't leave my hair greasy like some other do. My hair is manageable while in the shower and after letting it air/towel dry.
Caroline C.
Brandon, FL
For the cost, Suave is a great brand. It always reminds me of the beach, because my family would always just buy Suave when we got to family vacation and just use it for the week because it's cheap enough to afford that and avoid the hassle of packing a ton of different types of shampoo and conditioner. This scent is really nice (although fairly girly). If you have hair that doesn't need anything in particular (not colored/dandruffy/etc.) this is a great cheap product with lots of different smells to choose from!
Ruth S.
A pesar de que la marca Suave se considera que sea de baja calidad debido a la capacidad de financiación a los que lo han utilizado saben que la calidad es excelente. No siempre compro, pero cuando lo hago, sé que mi pelo se deja limpio y suave. Me gusta usar el acondicionador porque mientras que su espesor, que distribuye en mi pelo fácilmente, se lava con facilidad, y no pesa el pelo suelto. Me encanta el olor de ella. Es muy agradable y dura un tiempo, incluso después de que el día siguiente. Yo no dejo mi pelo grasiento como algunos otros pendientes. Mi cabello es manejable al mismo tiempo en la ducha y después de dejar que el aire / toalla seca.
Karina P.
Doral, FL
I've bought again and again. Use for co-wash, diluting crazy color dyes, SMT treatments (Google), regular post-shampoo conditioner (that's more for my daughter) and now in drying pool chlorine sun summer months I LOVE it as a leave in! It's a shot of pure light moisture whenever I need it! I also diluted it w water and evoo in a spray bottle for pool. I don't avoid cones like the plague but if there is a cone free alternative I'll go for it... This is IT!!! And it's like $1!!! What's not to love?!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Suave is an amazing brand of hair care products. They have a huge variety of options to choose from and the scents are absolutely amazing. I highly recommend suave products. I have been a user for 10+ years and have never had a problem with anything. You can find Suave products at most stores. I get mine from Wal-Mart and it is at a very reasonable cheap price. Cheap but great quality that actually works and leaves your hair smooth, healthy, and smelling fresh as ever.