BY SUAVE #80 in Conditioner

Buy on Amazon
Michelle A.
This is an unexpectedly nice conditioner.  It is silicone- and quat-free, moderately thick in consistency, smells great, and is quite affordable.  The smell lingers and is also suitable for men.  In my area, the Aloe & Waterlily variety is only sold at Walmart, for a mere $1.94 for a large bottle.
I have thin, wavy, low porosity hair with oily roots and dry ends, and while this works nicely as a "daily" conditioner (although I actually wash my hair every 2-3 days), it also works great as a leave-in conditioner/detangler when diluted with 3 parts water and 1 part conditioner.  My wave pattern is pretty defined the day after washing my hair (I wash at night), but by the second day, the waves are much looser.  To revive them, I spray some water on my hair until it's quite wet, apply this conditioner diluted, detangle with my fingers, apply just a little bit of gel or styling cream, comb the conditioner and product through my hair, then scrunch.  If my roots need some cleansing too, I use a 50/50 mixture of apple cider vinegar and water on them before doing this refreshing method.  Best way to "wash" my hair without actually washing it!  No need to buy an extra cream leave-in conditioner when I have a big bottle of this stuff.
This product didn't work well for me when used as a co-wash (made my roots flat and oily), but I haven't yet tried it diluted for that purpose.  Some people may be able to use it full strength as a leave-in or a co-wash, but if you need to water it down, even better for making the product go further.
With the family size bottles available for less than $2 at Walmart, and the smaller ones in other scents for less than $1, there's no reason not to give the Suave Essentials conditioners a try.  Share it with your family and friends, use it for shaving, and of course, enjoy using it on your hair :D
Iryna K.
This is not one of the best products but is absolutely affordable and it smells fabulous, and I don’t recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin but I do recommend others to give it a try! I personally won’t buy it because it irritates my scalp!
Stephanie H.
Rockwood , TN
I really like all the sauves shampoo and conditioner. I continue to purchase it all the time. Great price and very affordable. It’s easy to use. Even my kids love never disappointed.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
This is horrible, very watery. It doesn’t work at all. Leaves your hair feeling very oily. Doesn’t seem to do anything: leaves your hair feeling tangled and hard to brush after.
Katelyn M.
Left my hair feeling clean and soft. The smell lasted several hours. I received numerous compliments on the look, feel, and smell of my hair when using this conditioner.
Cyntana ✨.
Iselin, NJ
Wasn’t really wow’d with this product. I feel like my hair & scalp came out dryer than usual. Product smells amazing tho. Very affordable. Just wish it worked for my hair.
Niya_post P.
St louis
This smells so good and it makes my hair really soft it’s not crazy you can get it at Walmart or any place where you can get hair products in it and it’s very very very effective and I wouldn’t buy it again but I recommend you should if you want
Karina C.
chicago
Jamie O.
Brewer, ME
Love the smell! It always makes my hair feel amazing and smooth after I use it. It’s great for the price and lasts long too! Definitely recommend when I’m on a budget and definitely recommend to my family and friends!
Sheria W.
Fresno, CA
I love this conditioner. I use this conditioner every time I shave. It helps so much with the prevention of razor burn. But I have also used it s few times as a regular conditioner and still really enjoy using it.