BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dylan R.
Navarre, FL
The price on this product is fantastic. Completely budget friendly. It also works great, and leaves my hair not only smelling good, but really soft. I love that it makes me dry hair feel moisturized. I have been very satisfied with this hair care purchase.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Its not to bad for the price. Plus side it smells nice and does an ok job on your hair, with that said you really get what you pay for. This isnt my go to of choices. Overall an ok choice.
Mary M.
Asheville , NC
Smells great, nice and thick consistency. Hair seems immediately smooth after use but I'm not sure how much it's actually doing for your hair. Again, smells amazing.
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
A great value. Usually a dollar pretty much anywhere. It's ok but really not that moisturizing and no damage repair qualities. But what can you expect for the price.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
These suave shampoos always smell so great, but they do nothing for my hair. Definitely cheap though and good if you're just keeping an extra one around your house
Sandra M.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love this for my hair...usually use it every time and it's perfect just put some on and leave it for awhile and rinse hair feels wonderful And smells super good
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
This product is very good and its affordable to anyone price range. I can you use this product forever and ever for the rest of my life.This product save my life.
Alexis C.
Perris , CA
For the price, I think it leaves your hair feeling great! And I suffer with dandruff and I can use these brand without worrying about dandruff! This one smells amazing!
Gracia V.
San Antonio, TX
great product!! leaves my hair feeling amazing!! It is easy to use and work around the hair and scalp. Very affordable product that I will buy again at no problem.
Erica R.
Afton, TN
This product smrlls wonderfully and it leaves your hair and head feeling amazing. I would reccomend it to anyone. It would do well with any hair types I believe.