BY SUAVE #80 in Conditioner

Buy on Amazon
I actually love this product. For something so inexpensive, my hair always feels amazing after using it. It feels light and smells amazing. If I feel like I need a little extra oomph, I leave this in overnight and wash it out in the morning.
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
Probably the cheapest brand I've purchased when it comes to my hair products, I love that Suave shampoo/conditioner smells really fruitful, I love that it leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. I was definitely satisfied with my purchase!
Dominque S.
Riverside, CA
Smells great but that's about it. It doesn't RT the knots out of my hair unless I'm completely drenching my hair in conditioner. The smooth feel doesn't last long after shower. Only will use if I'm away from home and it's my last option.
Rachel E.
Knoxville
I get sunburnt on my head a lot during the summer and when I do I switch over to this conditioner to take the heat out of my burn. It might be the placebo effect because I know there's aloe in it but it does the trick for me.
Elaine K.
Philadelphia, PA
Not super moisturizing but has a pleasant smell. Nothing special, and should probably be priced at less than 12 dollars. Had to use a lot because of my thick hair!
Amayara H.
Paterson, NJ
This is a very cheap conditioner that I often use when my Pantene one is running low. It's not as good as my Pantene conditioner but it's the next big thing. I always keep one stocked up in between my purchases of the Pantene one.
Rachel M.
I love this product! Not only is the scent amazing, but it works. It's very easy to use and the bottle design is great. It's very affordable and you can get it at any grocery store/Wal-Mart/Target. I will buy again!
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
It's ok. It's not my favorite. It seems to leave a residue on my hair no matter how much I rinse it out. It's great moisturizing I guess. Easy to use obviously. Smells really good. It just seems cheap and it's not like a thick cream it's more watery.
Rafaela M.
Memphis
This smells fantastic and your hair smells like this for multiple days it's easy to use it targets damage and dry hair and it's super gentle it was effective and detangles my hair I would buy this again and again
Anahi S.
Oakland, CA
I love how it leaves my hair feeling so soft and it smells really nice. I apply a little maybe like a quarter size amount and leave it on for about 3 minutes let it soak. Over all I'm really satisfied on how soft it leaves my hair after I showered.