BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I don't use this on myself. I don't feel like it makes my hair feel conditioned, but I do use to make faux snow for my kids. Conditioner and baking soda. My kids love it!!
Linda O.
If you just want a conditioner that will leave your hair soft for a little bit then this is what you can buy for a low price. They have different fragrances and do smell good. So remember this product will only leave your hair soft for a very short amount of time.
Anna R.
If you need to go cheap, these are good. They can be found at dollar tree even. I personally am not a fan of the brand, it just doesn't do what I would want shampoo/conditioner to do for my hair.
Luz G.
For the price this product works really good, use just a little bit because otherwise your hair will end up all greasy. I guess it works just like any other conditioner
Rehnaz A.
Sacramento, CA
Its a really good one. I really like and it works great. I would recommend to others. Cheap affordable. Better than other expensive products I love this one much more.
Carla M.
Miami, Florida
I love this conditioner! It is lightly moisturizing without weighing hair down. It is volumizing without drying hair out. It leaves my hair soft and bouncy and healthy-looking. It smells amazing to boot.
Sabina M.
Brooklyn, NY
For the price this is a great product. Leaves your hair soft and with an amazing scent. Love that you can stand the bottle
Upside down. Gives enough moisture to your hair. Would def recommended
Judy A.
Maple Grove, MN
This product smells really good but it doesnt do my hair justice, it doesnt last as long as other products. Therefore I dont recommend if youz have thick course hair.
Ashley A.
This product smells great and you really can't beat the price. It helps my scalp and I have tons of hair which makes it helpful for that too. Super easy to use and I was extremely satisfied
TIA C.
I love this conditioner. I use it before I shampoo my hair to get out any tangles and shed hair. It isn't a loud scent and it makes my hair feel softer. I got it on sale for 10 cent but you can get it for about a dollar and some change. I would buy it again.