BY SUAVE #80 in Conditioner

Buy on Amazon
Lorena C.
Miramar, FL
For beautiful hair use Suave Naturals Conditioner that nourishes and conditions the hair, leaving behind the refreshing scent of aloe and waterlily. It contains gentle conditioners for keeping your hair naturally soft.

Keeps hair naturally soft and beautiful Contains gentle m conditioners Fresh fragrance of aloe and waterlily. Suave Naturals Conditioner invigorates the hair with its natural ingredients such as cool aloe vera and fresh fragrance of water lily.
Kelsey L.
Great conditioner! Very strongly scented (for the people who r sensitive to strong chemically scents). But if you like strong smells its amazing. Try matching it with the shampoo its amazing! Great product for a great price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eva S.
This shampoo smells great and seems to work well on my thick hair. Can't beat the price and with a bit more focus on ingrediants than other brands I feel good about choosing Suave. Only downfall is that if I use this product for too long (typically more than 1 bottle) I notice my hair feeling a little greasy
Tera B.
Social Circle, GA
Suave Naturals Conditoner Aloe and Waterlily is a great product which leaves your hair feeling soft and silky, smelling great, shines and looks healthy. This a great option for a great price and great results. I would recommend this product to anyone who is wanting an affordable option with great results.
Sonya B.
Columbia, MO
This smells great! Kinda thin and watery and as for my hair it makes it feel unwashed however for the price it's a bargain to add some nice smells to your hair with out using a spray . Would recommend for regular type of hair not something I would use for fancy hair styles but for kids and gym use it's ok
Savannah C.
The conditioner just couldn't make my hair "smooth" a little bit, it even makes my hair a lot easier to tie knots together. My hair is not that long, only touching my shoulder. And because it couldn't "smooth" my hair, I lost a lot more hair when rinsing. It was extremely affordable though and smelled good.
Kim G.
Polk City, FL
I bought this conditioner because I had heard good reviews. My hair is short, coarse, and thick. This conditioner did nothing special. I loved the scent, but did not notice any extra moisture. I will not repurchase. It's not a bad conditioner, just with so many other choices that are budget friendly and really add moisture, I don't see a reason to keep using it.
Janie V.
Smells amazing and for the price you really can't go wrong. I like that they always have so many scents to choose from and colors. It's a very thick formula for a conditioner. I've had other more expensive ones that were actually more watered down. But not this one. :)
laurinda r.
Brockton , MA
Don't judge this product by its cover because it actually works really well. It's one of the cheapest hair product you will find but works very well and smells amazing too! I highly recommend it if you haven't not already tried it
Beverly A.
Irving , TX
I've heard nothing but good things about this product, so I decided to try it. I was not impressed. My scalp was like it usually was, there was no change once so ever in using this product. I would not recommend it to anyone, nor would I ever purchase it again.