BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
crismary m.
Medley, FL
Leaves the hair super soft and yields a lot. I do not tend to make my hair greasy and I like it. Its smell is very rich. And as it is aloe vera brings a lot of shine to my hair
Sarah O.
Dongjak-Gu, Seoul
If you need something temporary, or something new to get your hair off the regular regime, you can use this product. Its safe to use, and it smell s good as well. Plus the price is budget friendly.
Allie L.
Selden, NY
I use this every night omg it's the best ever! Super affordable & easy purchases at drugstores or local Walmart! It's so great on my hair and has a strong scent. I love it! Would recommend to everyone!
Erika R.
Elgin, IL
Soft .. leaves hair easy to comb, without leaving greasy, and with girls with long hair is a great help, they finish the pulls and leaves their hair with in pleasant aroma
Tori N.
Westerville, OH
Works really well & smells great! The Aloe makes me hair feel extra soft & look shiny! Great product. I would recommend this if you're looking for a different hair care product that is pretty inexpensive.
Christina M.
Columbia, PA
I've been using this since I was younger. I love how it smells and makes my hair feel. It is extremely affordable and I will continue to use on myself and also my children.
Cometrius N.
This product is very good on my hair. It has a very pleasant scent and also leaves the texture of my hair very manageable. I would recommend this product for personal use.
Megan B.
I love anything that has aloe in it. I have a tendency to get sunburnt and this feels great on my hair after a day at the beach/lake. Very refreshing and also smells good!
Karajean M.
White Hall, AR
Smells good and leaves hair feeling refreshed and nourished. Worked very well on my hair that is straight, long, and thick. Price is really good. I would use this product again for sure.
Jessica A.
Bronx, NY
These are not that great I mean they smell great and the size for the price is great but I felt like they leave my hair heaven with residue and eventually leads to dandruff