BY SUAVE #80 in Conditioner

Buy on Amazon
Nicole M.
Girardville, PA
This is the 2nd time we have used Sure Safe & as my husband has pre existing problems they were very helpful & made it very easy for me to cover him & I felt secure that if anything happened we were covered. Both times we didn't have to make any claims thankfully & had a great holiday.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Suave is an amazing brand of hair care products. They have a huge variety of options to choose from and the scents are absolutely amazing. I highly recommend suave products. I have been a user for 10+ years and have never had a problem with anything. You can find Suave products at most stores. I get mine from Wal-Mart and it is at a very reasonable cheap price. Cheap but great quality that actually works and leaves your hair smooth, healthy, and smelling fresh as ever.
Stephanie C.
Sauve works great for a "low end" cheaper option for shampoo and conditioner. I usually use head and shoulder but after a while it leaves a greasy feeling to my hair and that's when I switch to sauve for a while to clean my hair. It leaves it squeaky clean but with hair always using harsh shampoo and conditioner can make it dull and create more split ends. So I love using this for a thorough cleaning but I don't use it constantly. I like to alternate with other brands
Asma T.
Fairfax, VA
Pretty pricey for its effectiveness. I love the fresh scent, but the texture is too thin and watered-down, and it's very drying on my thick, wavy hair. I only use it when I'm out of my usual Pantene conditioner, so my balding dad ends up using it almost every day. For the record, he loves it, but my hair is just not made for this kind of product.
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
This stuff is pretty good! It worked well for me. It won't work well for all hair but it worked for me. It's easy to use and affordable. I recommend it! Try it out at least once! It's worth a try! I'd buy it again.
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
This aloe and water lily is so refreshing on my head and scalp, its kind of a cooling effect and the fragance is long lasting. I am in love with it and the price is a good value, sort of cheap but great product and i am fully satisfied with it and every use.
Kenya P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not only is the fragrance of this conditioner perfect and undeniably awesome! This product is reasonably priced, and virtually everywhere (Wal-Mart, Target, etc.)! This isn't the normal brand that I use for washing and conditioning my hair but I was away and needed something ASAP And this was perfect! I truly recommend this product; Trust me when I say, I have a new edition to my haircare product collection
Jordan B.
Decent enough conditioner considering the price, but if you have frizzy, dry, or damaged hair, I would suggest investing in a higher end product. Not the best conditioner I've used, but again, you get what you pay for sometimes. On the plus side, it smells nice and not super perfume-like
PAMELA C.
Newark, DE
People my mother loves this cream really like the name is very soft, leaves a freshness to the skin , and the smell is very good, soft, not cloying . The price is very good, is easy to access at any convenience store that has protudos beauty . very good moisturizer
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown , PA
I feel as though Suave is everyone's first shampoo. Before you get into prestige brands, you start by going through the many wonderful Suave scents. Suave is a brand you always feel comfortable using because like this conditioner, they deliver quality results.
I love this product because my hair feels moisturized all day without ever feeling greasy. Bonus points for smelling amazing.