BY SUAVE #89 in Conditioner

Buy on Amazon
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
I buy this product very often for my children because it's a very cheap and affordable product but I know it's going to clean my children's hair the way it should. This smells so good and it's perfect for everyday wash.
Cinthia F.
Elizabeth, NJ
Great price for this product is very affordable. It also has a great smell but it does not moisturize my hair and I have to apply too much product to barely get a result
Valerie G.
Suave brand is amazing and keeps my hair hydrated and tangle free. Highly recommend for everyone. I have tried a variety of formula flavors through the years. Love it
Sae Q.
San Diego, CA
I don't have much to do so so much you can do so many people times because you are just a bad friend but it's don't just you love ❤ so so bad much you love ❤ so much love you so bad much love you love ❤ you so much
Emma R.
This conditioner smells lovely! I usually follow up with a deep conditioner once a week because it doesn't totally condition my hair, but the small and price are worth it!
Kimberley K.
ROANOKE, VA
This product does what I need it to for the value. Unfortunately. There's time when purchasing salon brands are outside of the budget and For me this is a suitable alternative
Beatriz S.
I have used this product mainly on my kids. They have curly hair and I wash their hair every other day because they sweat a lot in daycare and it keeps their hair moisturizer.
Melissa F.
Mayfield, KY
Suave is affordable but it's not the best by far. I only use it to shave my legs with.i have to add more to it but not much else that I can say about suave other than its cheap and you get what you pay for.
Nicole M.
Girardville, PA
This is the 2nd time we have used Sure Safe & as my husband has pre existing problems they were very helpful & made it very easy for me to cover him & I felt secure that if anything happened we were covered. Both times we didn't have to make any claims thankfully & had a great holiday.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Suave is an amazing brand of hair care products. They have a huge variety of options to choose from and the scents are absolutely amazing. I highly recommend suave products. I have been a user for 10+ years and have never had a problem with anything. You can find Suave products at most stores. I get mine from Wal-Mart and it is at a very reasonable cheap price. Cheap but great quality that actually works and leaves your hair smooth, healthy, and smelling fresh as ever.