BY SUAVE

Sandra M.
Rio Grande City, TX
I love this for my hair...usually use it every time and it's perfect just put some on and leave it for awhile and rinse hair feels wonderful And smells super good
Marianela V.
San Antonio, TX
great product!! leaves my hair feeling amazing!! It is easy to use and work around the hair and scalp. Very affordable product that I will buy again at no problem.
Erica R.
Afton, TN
This product smrlls wonderfully and it leaves your hair and head feeling amazing. I would reccomend it to anyone. It would do well with any hair types I believe.
gina s.
Elmwood Park, IL
I like the smell of this and it was super cheap and on sale at my local target. It concerns texture and how your hair will make you feel after washing it. Very affordable and I would buy again. Recommend to you!!
Tosha M.
Pickens, MS
I love the smell and it's thick for my hair a great price and they have the shampoo the same size if you want your hair to smell good and does what it says use this.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Your getting what you paid for basically. For the price it's a good product. My boyfriend has no problems with it and says he likes it. I have super thick, curly and course hair and this just didn't cut it. I need something that deep conditions my hair.
Emma W.
This conditioner works very well in making your hair soft and easy to brush (good de-tangler), but the smell I was not personally a fan of. For the cost I would still recommend this product, just not this particular scent. Will purchase again.
Nicualy Isuane M.
Doral, FL
Cumple su función, no es un producto del otro mundo, pero hace lo que promete, el cabello queda sedoso, suave, con brillo, hidratado. Además, su precio es módico.
Hannah M.
The product smells nice and is light weight. Would work well for fine hair that isn't color treated. It wasn't thick enough to detangle and condition my thicker hair though.
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
I'm sorry to say ladies this does not work. It's very thick and creamy but I can't see any change in the my hair but it does one thing for sure it tangle my hair bad.i have long color treated hair.

back