BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Paulina P.
Tucson, AZ
this conditioner is one of the best ones i've tried i love it so so much, first of all it leaves your hair looking super pretty and it smells soooo good!! also can we talk about the price, its super affordable and has really good quality!
Tina G.
Chipley, FL
Smells great and does moisturize to some extent. Its a good alternative if you need to go cheap for a while. I must say suave products are much better than they were two to four years ago.
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
The price is definitely great for this product and it smells really good. I have really thick hair so I find that I need to wash my hair more frequently when using this weekly. But it works really well!
Mayra R.
I tried this product out before but my hair was not liking it. The smell is great but my frizzy wavy hair needed more conditioning. I rather waste a few more dollars and have healthy hair.
Tristan S.
Mc Henry, MS
For the price it's not aweful but compared to other conditioners it's definitely not as wonderful. My hair is very soft right after the shower but doesn't tend to stay that way after it dries.
Makayla S.
I absolutely love suave conditioner it makes my hair silky soft every time it's very effective for my hair and so gentle it's very affordable suave is very cheap and I am so satisfied I would definitely buy it again
Klaudia K.
Hamlet, IN
It's a good and affordable product that works okay. It's bot really a high end product but works for what it is. I have only used it a couple of times and it didn't really work for me.
Korri M.
I love love this conditioner, it works well with the shampoo. If i dont have a lot of money for shampoo or conditioner then ill gets this as a set, but I still love it just the same.
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
Love these .. easy to detangle in the shower with a comb . Leaves little breakage . Has a very nice scented smell . Bought mines in world at Wal-Mart . I highly recommend this product
kelsey p.
I have a very dry scalp due to my thick hair and i was looking for something to stop the flakyness. It is very cheap but it doesn't work. I would try to invest in something more expensive that will actually work