BY SUAVE

Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I don't use this on myself. I don't feel like it makes my hair feel conditioned, but I do use to make faux snow for my kids. Conditioner and baking soda. My kids love it!!
Carla M.
Miami, Florida
I love this conditioner! It is lightly moisturizing without weighing hair down. It is volumizing without drying hair out. It leaves my hair soft and bouncy and healthy-looking. It smells amazing to boot.
Luz G.
For the price this product works really good, use just a little bit because otherwise your hair will end up all greasy. I guess it works just like any other conditioner
Riley G.
San benito, TX
. I love this conditioner and use it as a co-wash and conditioner for my thick, wavy hair. It leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. You can't beat it for the price. I don't feel guilty about using massive quantities of it, which is the best part.
Sabina M.
Brooklyn, NY
For the price this is a great product. Leaves your hair soft and with an amazing scent. Love that you can stand the bottle
Upside down. Gives enough moisture to your hair. Would def recommended
Dylan R.
Navarre, FL
The price on this product is fantastic. Completely budget friendly. It also works great, and leaves my hair not only smelling good, but really soft. I love that it makes me dry hair feel moisturized. I have been very satisfied with this hair care purchase.
Judy A.
Maple Grove, MN
This product smells really good but it doesnt do my hair justice, it doesnt last as long as other products. Therefore I dont recommend if youz have thick course hair.
Mary M.
Asheville , NC
Smells great, nice and thick consistency. Hair seems immediately smooth after use but I'm not sure how much it's actually doing for your hair. Again, smells amazing.
Christee G.
South Holland, IL
This product is very good and its affordable to anyone price range. I can you use this product forever and ever for the rest of my life.This product save my life.
Sandra M.
Rio Grande City, TX
I love this for my hair...usually use it every time and it's perfect just put some on and leave it for awhile and rinse hair feels wonderful And smells super good

back