BY SUAVE #16 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sophia A.
New York , NY
My daughter loves this conditioner; because it leaves her hair soft and silky. What a great smell and her curls when she's finished conditioning are literally individual., her hair looks absolutely amazing.
Alejandra O.
Fresno, CA
These are a classic. The best scents and the best quality for such an amazing price. Easy to use straight to the point and very effective. Super affordable I think that's the best part. I'm always satisfied with this product.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
i love suave products, they are very affordable and good quality. This conditioner works well, it makes my hair feel soft and silky. I got it from walmart. Good value for money. I recommend it.
Jordan B.
Very affordable with good quality and scent. I love how thick this product feels, I feel like it really does condition my hair rather than being watered down and slipping right through my hair instead.
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
Suave Naturals Conditioner Aloe and Waterlily smell so good. This product is very cheap in price but works very well. Leaves your hair smelling amazing and soft.Absolutely love Suave Naturals.
Michelle Z.
Long Is City, NY
For the price, why not? It's a good product and my hair feels great. It's affordable and targets my damaged hair after I've curled and dried it with my hair dryer. I'd buy this again but a bottle goes a long way for me.
Camryn G.
This is a great shampoo and conditioner.  It retails roughly between $1-$2, so super cost effective. It leaves your hair refreshed and shiny. It also smells amazing. Definitely worth the money. Available at pretty much every store. I would definitely buy this again!
Serena C.
Union, NJ
I highly recommend this if you would like to use this as a cowash. I normally use this as a cowash or a detangler while in the shower prior to shampooing & it works like a charm every time.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
i happen to love Suave  shampoo's and conditioner's. I do not think that this product is expensive in comparison to other shampoo's out there and i but at least four bottle's every other week. I have been using this brand for year's and will continue to do so
Paulina P.
Tucson, AZ
this conditioner is one of the best ones i've tried i love it so so much, first of all it leaves your hair looking super pretty and it smells soooo good!! also can we talk about the price, its super affordable and has really good quality!