BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
This stuff is pretty good! It worked well for me. It won't work well for all hair but it worked for me. It's easy to use and affordable. I recommend it! Try it out at least once! It's worth a try! I'd buy it again.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
i love suave products, they are very affordable and good quality. This conditioner works well, it makes my hair feel soft and silky. I got it from walmart. Good value for money. I recommend it.
Jordan B.
Very affordable with good quality and scent. I love how thick this product feels, I feel like it really does condition my hair rather than being watered down and slipping right through my hair instead.
Alejandra O.
Fresno, CA
These are a classic. The best scents and the best quality for such an amazing price. Easy to use straight to the point and very effective. Super affordable I think that's the best part. I'm always satisfied with this product.
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
Suave Naturals Conditioner Aloe and Waterlily smell so good. This product is very cheap in price but works very well. Leaves your hair smelling amazing and soft.Absolutely love Suave Naturals.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
i happen to love Suave  shampoo's and conditioner's. I do not think that this product is expensive in comparison to other shampoo's out there and i but at least four bottle's every other week. I have been using this brand for year's and will continue to do so
Serena C.
Union, NJ
I highly recommend this if you would like to use this as a cowash. I normally use this as a cowash or a detangler while in the shower prior to shampooing & it works like a charm every time.
Michelle Z.
Long Is City, NY
For the price, why not? It's a good product and my hair feels great. It's affordable and targets my damaged hair after I've curled and dried it with my hair dryer. I'd buy this again but a bottle goes a long way for me.
Camryn G.
This is a great shampoo and conditioner.  It retails roughly between $1-$2, so super cost effective. It leaves your hair refreshed and shiny. It also smells amazing. Definitely worth the money. Available at pretty much every store. I would definitely buy this again!
Tina G.
Chipley, FL
Smells great and does moisturize to some extent. Its a good alternative if you need to go cheap for a while. I must say suave products are much better than they were two to four years ago.