BY SUAVE

Allie L.
Selden, NY
I use this every night omg it's the best ever! Super affordable & easy purchases at drugstores or local Walmart! It's so great on my hair and has a strong scent. I love it! Would recommend to everyone!
Tori N.
Dublin, OH
Works really well & smells great! The Aloe makes me hair feel extra soft & look shiny! Great product. I would recommend this if you're looking for a different hair care product that is pretty inexpensive.
Christine M.
Columbia, PA
I've been using this since I was younger. I love how it smells and makes my hair feel. It is extremely affordable and I will continue to use on myself and also my children.
Erika R.
Elgin, IL
Soft .. leaves hair easy to comb, without leaving greasy, and with girls with long hair is a great help, they finish the pulls and leaves their hair with in pleasant aroma
Gina V.
Antioch, CA
Smells super good. Not too thick so no residue . My hair felt soft and I️ didn’t have to use a leave in conditioner. I didn’t have any concerns about the product. I️m satisfied with this product ..
Karajean M.
White Hall, AR
Smells good and leaves hair feeling refreshed and nourished. Worked very well on my hair that is straight, long, and thick. Price is really good. I would use this product again for sure.
luisa r.
I use everything I susve for my family, as they love the bath gel, I use this product along with the shampoo my husband is always delighted because the smell lasts a long time in his head, he loves it.
Jessica A.
Bronx, NY
These are not that great I mean they smell great and the size for the price is great but I felt like they leave my hair heaven with residue and eventually leads to dandruff
Anna R.
If you need to go cheap, these are good. They can be found at dollar tree even. I personally am not a fan of the brand, it just doesn't do what I would want shampoo/conditioner to do for my hair.
Linda O.
9535 Weatherwood dr. houston, Tx.
If you just want a conditioner that will leave your hair soft for a little bit then this is what you can buy for a low price. They have different fragrances and do smell good. So remember this product will only leave your hair soft for a very short amount of time.

back