BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ally S.
Dubuque, IA
Great product for the price! Being a struggling college student this is always my go to. I really enjoy using this and it smells great and it also works really well in my thick long hair. Would recommend
Kiran S.
Not pricey but affordable ... has a good smell to it ... doesn't itch and good for the scalp ... not too thick and not too thin ... can be used on kids hair too if needed ... doesn't dry out hair either ...
Ruwinna Jane P.
I know its almost like the cheapest brand on the shelf but this actually works for me, it makes really soft and nice so im good using this, it wouldnt be my 1st choice but i dont have any problem with it
Lu🌸 D.
Miami , FL
Es el mejor producto que puedes Comprar me encanta, es buenisimo para tu piel, siempre lo voy a comprar para poder tenerlo siempre es Magnifico, deja la piel impecable Hidratante siempre lo habia oido pero nunca lo habia probado. Hasta ahorita y quede enamorada por siempre
Sarah H.
This shampoo and conditioner is really run of the mill basic haircare. This didn't really do anything for my hair. I'd rather opt for something else. I only tried this once and probably won't repurchase.
Kaity H.
Very good quality for the price. It always makes me hair feel super sleek and shiny. It was very effective and it smells awesome. I suffered from an itchy scalp but it seemed to soothe that as well! I would definitely buy this again!
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I love this conditioner because it is very light! I have a problem with conditioner where my hair is naturally oily so conditioner makes that problem a lot worse.  I love that this keeps my hair light and fresh all day without being weighed down. And it smells great!
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
This stuff is pretty good! It worked well for me. It won't work well for all hair but it worked for me. It's easy to use and affordable. I recommend it! Try it out at least once! It's worth a try! I'd buy it again.
Jess A.
Rochester , NY
Suave conditioners, like this one, aren't super high quality in my opinion, but they work and they smell great! They're also pretty affordable and easy to find. This particular scent is one of my favorites!
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
This a good cheap conditioner for detangling hair. I wouldn't recommend it for any heavy moisturizing but if you need to quickly detangle it works well. The best part is that it's super cheap to buy.