BY SUAVE #18 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Riley G.
San benito, TX
. I love this conditioner and use it as a co-wash and conditioner for my thick, wavy hair. It leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. You can't beat it for the price. I don't feel guilty about using massive quantities of it, which is the best part.
amie d.
Not expensive very cheap works good for every day use perfect if you have real dry hair I would probably get a more expensive brand that's more of a sick conditioner because this one's a thinner conditioner
Sarah H.
This shampoo and conditioner is really run of the mill basic haircare. This didn't really do anything for my hair. I'd rather opt for something else. I only tried this once and probably won't repurchase.
Kaity H.
Very good quality for the price. It always makes me hair feel super sleek and shiny. It was very effective and it smells awesome. I suffered from an itchy scalp but it seemed to soothe that as well! I would definitely buy this again!
Lu🌸 D.
Es el mejor producto que puedes Comprar me encanta, es buenisimo para tu piel, siempre lo voy a comprar para poder tenerlo siempre es Magnifico, deja la piel impecable Hidratante siempre lo habia oido pero nunca lo habia probado. Hasta ahorita y quede enamorada por siempre
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I love this conditioner because it is very light! I have a problem with conditioner where my hair is naturally oily so conditioner makes that problem a lot worse.  I love that this keeps my hair light and fresh all day without being weighed down. And it smells great!
Jess A.
Stamford, NY
Suave conditioners, like this one, aren't super high quality in my opinion, but they work and they smell great! They're also pretty affordable and easy to find. This particular scent is one of my favorites!
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
This stuff is pretty good! It worked well for me. It won't work well for all hair but it worked for me. It's easy to use and affordable. I recommend it! Try it out at least once! It's worth a try! I'd buy it again.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
My daughter loves this conditioner; because it leaves her hair soft and silky. What a great smell and her curls when she's finished conditioning are literally individual., her hair looks absolutely amazing.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
This a good cheap conditioner for detangling hair. I wouldn't recommend it for any heavy moisturizing but if you need to quickly detangle it works well. The best part is that it's super cheap to buy.