BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
This shampoo is so affordable it almost seems too good to be true, and also smells amazing. I like to use it for on the go travel, but I'm not convinced it's doing wonders for my hair. Would buy again, but only if I desperately need a cheap option.
gloribi j.
This brand is not only very good, it is also very economical, that is, you do not have to have much money to buy it is one of those products that do not find defects, bring everything and help you save money...
Xammara M.
El cajon, CA
By far the best I've ever used, it's makes my hair feel so soft and it has a great smell, it's a natural smell like earthy but it is so good, this product was very effective and I would purchase it again.
Ruwinna Jane P.
I know its almost like the cheapest brand on the shelf but this actually works for me, it makes really soft and nice so im good using this, it wouldnt be my 1st choice but i dont have any problem with it
Erin K.
Love the smell. Works as well as can be expected. I don't use it too often. But I am notorious at switching up hair products for my hair doesnt get use to one product and then it be like nope not working for you
amie d.
Not expensive very cheap works good for every day use perfect if you have real dry hair I would probably get a more expensive brand that's more of a sick conditioner because this one's a thinner conditioner
Lisbeth G.
I really like this conditioner very much. Not a heavy productAnd its consistency is ideal for my taste because it is not very liquid. Its composition moisturizes and helps my curly hair a lot. Its fragrance and price are the best. I recommend it.
Kelly J.
Royston, GA
It's great smells great and makes my hair so soft and manageable and very easy to use. The price is great and not to high. My hair is so dry and oily at the same time and it helps. I would so buy this again.
Taylor V.
Greencove springs
Although very cheap product compared to others it's very poorly made. It made my dry scalp worse. And actually ended up with bleeding sores bc it caused me to itch myself in my sleep. Very disappointed.
Kiran S.
Not pricey but affordable ... has a good smell to it ... doesn't itch and good for the scalp ... not too thick and not too thin ... can be used on kids hair too if needed ... doesn't dry out hair either ...