BY SUAVE #89 in Conditioner

Buy on Amazon
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I love this conditioner because it is very light! I have a problem with conditioner where my hair is naturally oily so conditioner makes that problem a lot worse.  I love that this keeps my hair light and fresh all day without being weighed down. And it smells great!
gloribi j.
This brand is not only very good, it is also very economical, that is, you do not have to have much money to buy it is one of those products that do not find defects, bring everything and help you save money...
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
i love suave products, they are very affordable and good quality. This conditioner works well, it makes my hair feel soft and silky. I got it from walmart. Good value for money. I recommend it.
Jordan B.
Very affordable with good quality and scent. I love how thick this product feels, I feel like it really does condition my hair rather than being watered down and slipping right through my hair instead.
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
Suave Naturals Conditioner Aloe and Waterlily smell so good. This product is very cheap in price but works very well. Leaves your hair smelling amazing and soft.Absolutely love Suave Naturals.
Camryn G.
This is a great shampoo and conditioner.  It retails roughly between $1-$2, so super cost effective. It leaves your hair refreshed and shiny. It also smells amazing. Definitely worth the money. Available at pretty much every store. I would definitely buy this again!
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
The price is definitely great for this product and it smells really good. I have really thick hair so I find that I need to wash my hair more frequently when using this weekly. But it works really well!
Ally S.
Dubuque, IA
Great product for the price! Being a struggling college student this is always my go to. I really enjoy using this and it smells great and it also works really well in my thick long hair. Would recommend
Klaudia K.
Hamlet, IN
It's a good and affordable product that works okay. It's bot really a high end product but works for what it is. I have only used it a couple of times and it didn't really work for me.
MrsStacyMichelle B.
Smells great very affordable and works on my hair which is always dry! This works best on my hair when I have dandruff it targets the problem and leaves my scalp nourished and hydrated