BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
Leaves hair feeling brand new! Smells great. The price is awesome. Just wish they would come out with something that would make it feel less oily for my hair type. I do notice a slight buildup with this product.
Andrea H.
Tyngsboro, MA
smells good and is good quality, leaves my hair smelling good. Also is a good deal and can find it at any store like target or Walmart. Have used suave for a while and always a good backup product to use on hair!
Nani L.
Miami, Florida
One of my favorites, although it is known that not everyone works because each hair is different and has their needs. To me it works perfect, it is an accessible product and of family size, it means that it is durable compared to other shampoos of the market! Leaves a feeling of cleanliness, I say this because many coconut shampoos tend to leave greasy hair..Thanks !! one a my favorites
Destiny R.
San Antonio, TX
When your using all the top brands and notice it ain't working it cause of all the chemicals taking a week break and using this I swear will do your hair wonders then you can fall right back into your routine.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield , CA
Honestly this shampoo is super inexpensive but I love using it when I am on a budget. It does its justice and it's conditioner leaves my hair silky and smooth. Plus it smells great and the scent lasts a while!
Ebony M.
Fort Worth, TX
This is just a go to condish when i want to cowash. Or i just apply a bit to my ends when needed then i rinse. It smells reallt good and for the price you get a lot of product. Win win!!
Pauline B.
Claremont, CA
I love this. It works great at untangling my knots and leaving my hair moisturized. It did what I needed to do and plus. It targets hairs dryness making the hair keep in moisture and I am currently using it.
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
I sometimes alternate Suave products with more expensive products. I find the Suave products effective and lighter, which I sometimes prefer. Prices can't be beat and Suave offers excellent products for the prices.
Nicole V.
smells great and leaves my hair super soft. just not great for colored hair. dulls out the color but for natural hair it leaves it silky soft and has a good strong scent. overall satisfied with the product!
Krisna G.
Love the smell of this. Very good amount in bottle and for a cheap price. This scent, the strawberry and coconut are my favorite. Does what it's supposed to do for a cheap price. Would definitely recommend.