BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY
This shampoo is so affordable it almost seems too good to be true, and also smells amazing. I like to use it for on the go travel, but I'm not convinced it's doing wonders for my hair. Would buy again, but only if I desperately need a cheap option.
valerin g.
Doral, FL
Por lo general todos los champú y tratamientos sabe tener el cabello hermoso brilloso buen precio no siento que le van cambiar nada solamente que porque yo lo encuentro en pricemart entonces que en todos los supers una mayor distribución
KIRAN S.
Not pricey but affordable ... has a good smell to it ... doesn't itch and good for the scalp ... not too thick and not too thin ... can be used on kids hair too if needed ... doesn't dry out hair either ...
Lisbeth G.
I really like this conditioner very much. Not a heavy productAnd its consistency is ideal for my taste because it is not very liquid. Its composition moisturizes and helps my curly hair a lot. Its fragrance and price are the best. I recommend it.
Erin K.
Love the smell. Works as well as can be expected. I don't use it too often. But I am notorious at switching up hair products for my hair doesnt get use to one product and then it be like nope not working for you
Sophia A.
New York , NY
My daughter loves this conditioner; because it leaves her hair soft and silky. What a great smell and her curls when she's finished conditioning are literally individual., her hair looks absolutely amazing.
Kaity H.
Bearsville, NY
Very good quality for the price. It always makes me hair feel super sleek and shiny. It was very effective and it smells awesome. I suffered from an itchy scalp but it seemed to soothe that as well! I would definitely buy this again!
Kelly J.
Royston, GA
It's great smells great and makes my hair so soft and manageable and very easy to use. The price is great and not to high. My hair is so dry and oily at the same time and it helps. I would so buy this again.
Jess A.
Rochester , NY
Suave conditioners, like this one, aren't super high quality in my opinion, but they work and they smell great! They're also pretty affordable and easy to find. This particular scent is one of my favorites!
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I love this conditioner because it is very light! I have a problem with conditioner where my hair is naturally oily so conditioner makes that problem a lot worse.  I love that this keeps my hair light and fresh all day without being weighed down. And it smells great!