BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product and can't beat the price. Suave is a great brand for big families because the sizes are large and the price is low. To top that off the scents are great. Plus one can use them for different hair types.
Rachel M.
I love this product! Not only is the scent amazing, but it works. It's very easy to use and the bottle design is great. It's very affordable and you can get it at any grocery store/Wal-Mart/Target. I will buy again!
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
I think this product is a good scalp treatment if you're looking to help treat your skin. It has great Virginians inside & left my hair feeling smooth when it was rinsed. It's at Walmart & Target & not expensive at all.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
This conditioner is cheap but reliable. The scent is amazing and lasts forever! Before you go buy the expensive brand stop and buy this. You will not regret your decision and you'll be saving a lot of money in your bank
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
It's ok. It's not my favorite. It seems to leave a residue on my hair no matter how much I rinse it out. It's great moisturizing I guess. Easy to use obviously. Smells really good. It just seems cheap and it's not like a thick cream it's more watery.
Anahi S.
Oakland, CA
I love how it leaves my hair feeling so soft and it smells really nice. I apply a little maybe like a quarter size amount and leave it on for about 3 minutes let it soak. Over all I'm really satisfied on how soft it leaves my hair after I showered.
Amanda C.
This treatment keeps your hair super soft and shiny after you rinse it! The smell is another bonus, I like to keep it in longer so it is smoother. Very very affordable and overall I am satisfied not a bad product
Ana J.
Jacksonville , FL
I use this conditioner as a Cowash for my curly hair. It cleaned the scalp and hair great without stripping the hair of it's natural oils. I haven't used shampoo in over a month so, so far so good! And it's very affordable
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
Leaves hair feeling brand new! Smells great. The price is awesome. Just wish they would come out with something that would make it feel less oily for my hair type. I do notice a slight buildup with this product.
Minnie G.
Montebello , CA
I use this when I swim. This helps my hair not be so dry with the chlorine. It is cheap and smells good. This is easy to use and it does the job. For the price it does its jobs. I would definitely buy it again.