BY SUAVE #49 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Asma T.
Fairfax, VA
Pretty pricey for its effectiveness. I love the fresh scent, but the texture is too thin and watered-down, and it's very drying on my thick, wavy hair. I only use it when I'm out of my usual Pantene conditioner, so my balding dad ends up using it almost every day. For the record, he loves it, but my hair is just not made for this kind of product.
PAMELA C.
Newark, DE
People my mother loves this cream really like the name is very soft, leaves a freshness to the skin , and the smell is very good, soft, not cloying . The price is very good, is easy to access at any convenience store that has protudos beauty . very good moisturizer
Elaine K.
Philadelphia, PA
Not super moisturizing but has a pleasant smell. Nothing special, and should probably be priced at less than 12 dollars. Had to use a lot because of my thick hair!
Michelle A.
This is an unexpectedly nice conditioner.  It is silicone- and quat-free, moderately thick in consistency, smells great, and is quite affordable.  The smell lingers and is also suitable for men.  In my area, the Aloe & Waterlily variety is only sold at Walmart, for a mere $1.94 for a large bottle.
I have thin, wavy, low porosity hair with oily roots and dry ends, and while this works nicely as a "daily" conditioner (although I actually wash my hair every 2-3 days), it also works great as a leave-in conditioner/detangler when diluted with 3 parts water and 1 part conditioner.  My wave pattern is pretty defined the day after washing my hair (I wash at night), but by the second day, the waves are much looser.  To revive them, I spray some water on my hair until it's quite wet, apply this conditioner diluted, detangle with my fingers, apply just a little bit of gel or styling cream, comb the conditioner and product through my hair, then scrunch.  If my roots need some cleansing too, I use a 50/50 mixture of apple cider vinegar and water on them before doing this refreshing method.  Best way to "wash" my hair without actually washing it!  No need to buy an extra cream leave-in conditioner when I have a big bottle of this stuff.
This product didn't work well for me when used as a co-wash (made my roots flat and oily), but I haven't yet tried it diluted for that purpose.  Some people may be able to use it full strength as a leave-in or a co-wash, but if you need to water it down, even better for making the product go further.
With the family size bottles available for less than $2 at Walmart, and the smaller ones in other scents for less than $1, there's no reason not to give the Suave Essentials conditioners a try.  Share it with your family and friends, use it for shaving, and of course, enjoy using it on your hair :D
Rachell B.
Evansville
It is a good product but it leaves my hair oily after I use it. The price for the product is excellent even tho my hair gets oily. Its very easy to use and spreads nicely but needs some work on the oily leftover feeling. I would buy this again because of price point but try not to if I don't have to.
gina s.
Elmwood Park
I like the smell of this and it was super cheap and on sale at my local target. It concerns texture and how your hair will make you feel after washing it. Very affordable and I would buy again. Recommend to you!!
Gina V.
Antioch
Smells super good. Not too thick so no residue . My hair felt soft and I️ didn’t have to use a leave in conditioner. I didn’t have any concerns about the product. I️m satisfied with this product ..
Keyonna H.
Midland
I really love these hair dyes at their very long lasting and they don't dry out my hands or my roots they're very affordable and you don't need multiple kids to dye
Jay A.
Even though the brand Suave is considered to be of low quality because of its affordability those who have used it know that the quality is great. I don't always buy it but when I do I know my hair will be left clean and soft. I like using the conditioner because while its thick, it distributes onto my hair easily, washes off easily, and doesn't weigh my hair down. I love the fragrance of it. It very pleasant and lasts a while even after the next day. I doesn't leave my hair greasy like some other do. My hair is manageable while in the shower and after letting it air/towel dry.
Caroline C.
Brandon, FL
For the cost, Suave is a great brand. It always reminds me of the beach, because my family would always just buy Suave when we got to family vacation and just use it for the week because it's cheap enough to afford that and avoid the hassle of packing a ton of different types of shampoo and conditioner. This scent is really nice (although fairly girly). If you have hair that doesn't need anything in particular (not colored/dandruffy/etc.) this is a great cheap product with lots of different smells to choose from!