BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
Sara D.
Awesome product with an even better smell!!
Last summer I was a bridesmaid in a wedding that was a distance away. My husband and I had to stay in a hotel and during that visit the bride made us an amazing hotel basket with necessities in case we had forgotten anything and luxuries to treat us. It was in that basket that we received a few Suave products, one of them being the coconut conditioner. I admit I did not try it out right away just in case the product did not work well with my hair, I did not want to have to deal with that while being in the wedding. Being a coconut lover though as soon as we got home I tried this and LOVE it. Although I still use other conditioners as well I always have a bottle of this in the shower and use it just because of how much I love the smell. Not only does it smell good but the product is also wonderful. It is easy to apply into hair and easily rinses out as well. I have had a few conditioners that I still find residue a day after but this is not the case with the Suave conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and with an even better smell. Usually after showering with this I end up smelling my hair throughout the day because I love the scent that much! I still have another conditioner that I prefer but this is definitely my second favorite!
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is extremely easy to find and costs nearly nothing. The scent is really nice as well. If you have naturally pretty manageable, non-color treated hair this would probably work for you. It’s nourishing and hydrating but not enough so for someone with over processed hair.
Beautiful L.
These are good for the purpose of cowahing. It is extremely easy to use this product. This product was very effective and did the job. They are very inexpensive. I was very satisfied with this product.
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
This product is okay. I don’t think it conditions my hair how I would like and I find the consistency to be slightly runny. I would have to use a lot of product to condition my hair and it wouldn’t be enough to make my hair feel silky and smooth.
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
This Sauce works very good I think because of the Aloe. Aloe is a very good and healthy product for anything from hair to lotion or anything you want to use it for. I was very satisfied after using it it left my hair soft and smelling fresh.
Nyoki J.
Jersey City, NJ
A good shampoo should have about three surfactants. A primary, which does the main cleaning. A secondary, which boosts foam for visual appeal. And a third, made from something gentler like shea butter, that would decrease the overall harshness of the soaps and conditions the hair.
Samantha T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I’m not really convinced this product did anything special for me. It smells amazing and i enjoyed that but the smell didn’t last throughout the day and my head still felt greasy at the end of it. Probably not something I’ll try again
Iryna K.
This is not one of the best products but is absolutely affordable and it smells fabulous, and I don’t recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin but I do recommend others to give it a try! I personally won’t buy it because it irritates my scalp!
Stephanie H.
Rockwood, TN
I really like all the sauves shampoo and conditioner. I continue to purchase it all the time. Great price and very affordable. It’s easy to use. Even my kids love never disappointed.
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
This is horrible, very watery. It doesn’t work at all. Leaves your hair feeling very oily. Doesn’t seem to do anything: leaves your hair feeling tangled and hard to brush after.