BY SUAVE #23 in Scalp Treatments

Suave® Aloe & Waterlily Naturals Conditioner.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with aloe vera and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

Family size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is extremely easy to find and costs nearly nothing. The scent is really nice as well. If you have naturally pretty manageable, non-color treated hair this would probably work for you. It’s nourishing and hydrating but not enough so for someone with over processed hair.
Beautiful L.
These are good for the purpose of cowahing. It is extremely easy to use this product. This product was very effective and did the job. They are very inexpensive. I was very satisfied with this product.
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
This product is okay. I don’t think it conditions my hair how I would like and I find the consistency to be slightly runny. I would have to use a lot of product to condition my hair and it wouldn’t be enough to make my hair feel silky and smooth.
Michelle A.
This is an unexpectedly nice conditioner.  It is silicone- and quat-free, moderately thick in consistency, smells great, and is quite affordable.  The smell lingers and is also suitable for men.  In my area, the Aloe & Waterlily variety is only sold at Walmart, for a mere $1.94 for a large bottle.
I have thin, wavy, low porosity hair with oily roots and dry ends, and while this works nicely as a "daily" conditioner (although I actually wash my hair every 2-3 days), it also works great as a leave-in conditioner/detangler when diluted with 3 parts water and 1 part conditioner.  My wave pattern is pretty defined the day after washing my hair (I wash at night), but by the second day, the waves are much looser.  To revive them, I spray some water on my hair until it's quite wet, apply this conditioner diluted, detangle with my fingers, apply just a little bit of gel or styling cream, comb the conditioner and product through my hair, then scrunch.  If my roots need some cleansing too, I use a 50/50 mixture of apple cider vinegar and water on them before doing this refreshing method.  Best way to "wash" my hair without actually washing it!  No need to buy an extra cream leave-in conditioner when I have a big bottle of this stuff.
This product didn't work well for me when used as a co-wash (made my roots flat and oily), but I haven't yet tried it diluted for that purpose.  Some people may be able to use it full strength as a leave-in or a co-wash, but if you need to water it down, even better for making the product go further.
With the family size bottles available for less than $2 at Walmart, and the smaller ones in other scents for less than $1, there's no reason not to give the Suave Essentials conditioners a try.  Share it with your family and friends, use it for shaving, and of course, enjoy using it on your hair :D
Iryna K.
This is not one of the best products but is absolutely affordable and it smells fabulous, and I don’t recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin but I do recommend others to give it a try! I personally won’t buy it because it irritates my scalp!
MrsStacyMichelle B.
Smells great very affordable and works on my hair which is always dry! This works best on my hair when I have dandruff it targets the problem and leaves my scalp nourished and hydrated
Katelyn M.
Left my hair feeling clean and soft. The smell lasted several hours. I received numerous compliments on the look, feel, and smell of my hair when using this conditioner.
Rachell B.
Evansville
It is a good product but it leaves my hair oily after I use it. The price for the product is excellent even tho my hair gets oily. Its very easy to use and spreads nicely but needs some work on the oily leftover feeling. I would buy this again because of price point but try not to if I don't have to.
Shawnee K.
Selah, WA
Suave has always been one of my favorite brands. Especially for my son and they are always affordable and smell delightful. This specific product was worth the try
Carol H.